Posts by JD1993

Does anyone have a portable music player capable of running the Mad Dogs? I've been looking around for one, but I have no clue where to start. 
Sign me up to come. Very excited!
Has anyone had any experience with the Mad Dogs paired with either the X3 or X5? Are either of them able to sufficiently power the Mad Dogs? Thanks a lot!
I ended up going with the Schiit Asgard-2 and the Schiit Modi. Since I made this post, I have also acquired the Mad Dogs by Mrspeakers, which I use more than the HiFiMANs. From my memory, though, the HE-400s and the Asgard-2/Modi did pretty well together.
You've got all the correct settings, yes? I believe you need to go to Settings -> My Device -> Accessory -> make sure 'Audio output mode' is checked.
Hey, guys, just to let you know, I won't be able to bring my laptop or my schiit stack to set up, so if you want to try any of the headphones that I'm bringing, just confront me. I'll be the 16 year old with the backpack. :P
I almost forgot! I will be bringing 3 people with me.
Also, since I really don't feel like bringing my laptop and all my gear with me and setting it up at a table, just ask me to see the headphones and I'll pull them out for you.
That sounds really great! We should try and seek each other out at the meet. :)
Does anyone have any portable amp/dacs that work with both android devices and apple devices? Since my  FiiO E17 broke, I'd like to give some new ones a try.