Posts by ValentinHogea

Sold to JinPuan
I got one of these for sale. Not using it as I like to build my own cables. Original box included of course!   100 USD 80 USD   ----------------------------- Copper 22 $129.00   Transparent in sound and compact in size, this Copper 22 Balanced to Balanced has become the reference interconnect in many balanced portable listening set-ups.  An excellent choice for the listener looking to enjoy the benefits of balanced components while on the go. Hand built from...
Speaker cables sold to perrew
 Don't reply to an international thread in swedish. Unfortunately the items you requested are already spoken for. Cheers,V
 Will bring some stuff mate!
Closed this thread, opened a new one for the last remaining cables.
160 cm long quad braid of 17AWG OFC with gold spades terminated in female 4-pin XLR. For hooking up a 4-pin balanced headphone cable to the outputs of a speaker amp. Soft white nylon sheating. 95 USD 80 USD 65 USD 60 USD incl. S&H WW NEW 100 cm long quad braid of 11AWG OFC with gold banana plugs terminated in female 4-pin XLR. For hooking up a 4-pin balanced headphone cable to the outputs of a speaker amp. Soft black nylon sheating. 60 USD incl. S&H WW 100 cm. Modded...
Want to make your own cable? Great. Here's almost everything you need. In one place. :)   CONNECTORS:   M = male F = female   C1 - mini-XLR 4-pin F (Audez'e) in metal/gold/black plastic, used by DoubleHelixCables - 3 EUR for 1 pc (6 pcs in total)   C2 - mini-XLR 4-pin F (Audez'e) in metal/gold, used by Toxic-Cables - 4 EUR for 1 pc (10 pcs in total)   C3 - mini-XLR 4-pin M in metal/gold, used by Toxic-Cables - 4 EUR for 1 pc (4 pcs in total)   C4 -...
Okay... I got a bunch of different cables here. Probably "useless" for a lot of people. But one man's junk another mans treasure.     The STUFF   Abbreviations M = male F = female TRS = tip-ring-sleeve NN = no name   AUDIO CABLES:   A1 - Monster cable SPDIF/Toslink 1?2? m A2 - NN SPDIF/Toslink 1? m A3 - NN Dual RCA M to Dual RCA M 5 m A4 - NN Dual RCA F to stereo 3,5 mm TRS 15 cm A5 - NN Dual RCA M to stereo 3,5 mm TRS 2 m A6 - NN 3,5 mm TRS M to 3,5 mm...
One cable sold to Ony38