or Connect

Posts by ValentinHogea

Hi!   I can't discuss the Anax 2.0-mod, as the creator of these was banned from Head-Fi and thus, it's not allowed to discuss the mod. I advise you to search for this, in the normal manner that you would search the web.   I am the second owner, and they were purchased almost brand new from the first. I've had them for about 1,5 years. They have a serial number around 14000.   There are several people that have shown interest. First with the funds gets them. If you...
Pictures updated!
Hi!   It's just for sale as a bundle right now.   /V
Sennheiser HD800 w/ Anax 2.0 mods Sounds amazing...   Included: Original papers + manual (not in pictures) Display box (not in pictures) Retail box (not in pictures) Custom 8 ft 4 individual NPC in black nylon sheating terminated in Neutrik 4-pin XLR male Modded original cable terminated in mini 4-pin XLR male (no termination adapters supplied, I advise buyer to build what they need)   Selling due to downsizing my rig to 1 DAC, 1 headphone amplifier and 1...
Everything is included that comes stock. Cartons. Instructions manual. Chargers, rubber bands etc. etc.   CLAS -dB is Silver, the 2V-version Rx3 is Black, regular version   On top of that I add a short right angeled 3,5 to 3,5 mm & ultra short 4-pin balanced to 4-pin balanced. Also included usb mini to lightning & usb mini to 30-pin idevice-connector.   + some frrebies (inivisble 3M ultra-thin "velcro")   Shipping via Swedish post aproximately 30-40 EUR. Paymen...
The amp w/ accessories weighs about 700 grams. The cheapest shipping option is untracked parcel, which costs 154 SEK (17 EUR). However, I will only accept PayPal-gift with this option and only to a buyer with high trader feedback (>10 positive).   Kind regards, V
Hi! Send a PM if you're interested.
I have one extra, however, I'm pretty sure that it won't work, as you'll need a Lightning to USB (iPad Camera Connection Kit, as it gives OTG) AND a USB to mini USB-cable.
Shipping (tracking, insured, express) = 225 SEK = 24,96 EUR = 25 EUR   /V
Re-opened. Buyer had to pull out.