or Connect

Posts by ValentinHogea

I'm sellin goff everything except for IEMs, so... enjoy!   Included: Original CypherLabs 30-pin iProduct to mini-USB-cable (unused) Original CypherLabs 8-pin (Lightning) to mini-USB-cable Original CyherLabs Regular USB to mini-USB adapter Custom made interconnect silver/teflon ultra-short balanced 4-pin to 4-pin RSA/ALO  Short inte4rconnect 1/8" to 1/8" TRS cable aprox 50 cm Custom made aprox 1 m long flexible and shielded cable (balanced ) with RSA/ALO termination...
I'm sellin goff everything except for IEMs, so... enjoy!   CLAS -dB (silver) + A Rx MK3-B (black) + all the cables you will need in pristine condition. The DAC + Rx3B were bought from AnakChan >1 year ago, but haven't gotten more than 200 hs play-time   Included: The AMP / DAC (1 charger for the CLAS and 1 for the Rx, also 2 pieces of US to EU.adapters) Original box x 2 3M clear/flat double sided "velcro" tape, aprox 20 cm Rubber straps 1 x Original CypherLabs...
I'm sellin goff everything except for IEMs, so... enjoy!   CLAS -dB (silver) + A Rx MK3-B (black) + all the cables you will need in pristine condition. The DAC + Rx3B were bought from AnakChan >1 year ago, but haven't gotten more than 200 hs play-time   Included: The AMP / DAC (1 charger for the CLAS and 1 for the Rx, also 2 pieces of US to EU.adapters) Original box x 2 3M clear/flat double sided "velcro" tape, aprox 20 cm Rubber straps 1 x Original CypherLabs...
And... they're gone to a happy chap!
I have owned a lot of headphones... a lot of amps/DACs... Life changed last year, and after some hefty downsizing I decided to keep my Code-X and my CIEMs. Retrospectively I got to face it. I haven't had the possibility to listen the the Code-X more than 10hs the last 18 months.   Therefore I find it only right that someone else gets the opportunity to own these. If you don't know what they are, maybe they aren't for you (no pun intended).   They are in pristine...
Sold to adamgdansk
Sold to evo6889
No trades!
No trades!
A NAD M51 in pristine condition. Everything included as new.   Shipping via DB-Schenker in the EU is 50 - 90 EUR. Payment via PayPal (+4%).