Posts by ValentinHogea

A matched pair of EML 2A3-S. A maximum of 200 h's on them. No noise or microphonics.   Brand new 440 EUR/570 USD
Sold to shipsupt
Sold to shipsupt
Sold to Drtonyt
Home made by me.   Wire used NPC 24AWG multistranded in Quad-litz configuration.
For sale is my TWAg v2 with overmolded connectors for standard 2-pin CIEMs. It's about 120 cm long. With rosewood splitter and terminated in straight Oyaide 1/8". It's been used for about 12 months. The cable is in good condition, however the wire tubing has darkened in some places. Noticeable if you inspect it closely.   Buyer pays S&H and PP-fees. Price 100€, 80€   Cheers, V
Gotta change some priorities in life therefore I'm selling off all my DIY-connectors and wire/cable. I will not split it up. You as a buyer are free to sell off parts that you may or may not need.   The parts costs are way >500€ .   Included: 4 x HD800 connectors male (2 pairs) 8 x 4-pin mini-XLR female (4 pairs, metal, as used by Toxic-Cables) 2 x 4-pin mini-XLR female (1 pair, metal+plastic) 2 x 4-pin mini-XLR male (metal) 2 x VALAB Rhodium/Carbon fiber 3-pin...
Just to clarify. They are sold as is. If I would have the time to finish them I would. Due to work and family, I gotta change my priorities. I will offer some support/assistance to the buyer of course.   /V
I'm selling two almost finished projects that i just can't find the time to do them justice.   99% of all parts are purchased. 90% of the job is already done.   What remains is: - Soldering a few transistors, resistors and caps. - Ordering from Schaffer (the front plates + top plates of the chassi), custom design is already finished (will be provided) and Pessante enclosure from Hifi2000 - Ordering some missing components from Mouser or Conrad or Digikey (max 50€...
Sold to davidsh