Posts by sue4

The v1.00.0018 have smoother UI than the v1.00.0009..
Do you know that there are several build numbers around, 1.00.0009, 1.00.0018, & 1.01.**** (afaik)? Mine is the 1st one out of the box w/ 500**** serial. The 2nd one are those out of the box w/ 501**** serial. And, the last one are those from Japan (after update?). The thing is, Sony has not released any software update worldwide until now!
where to download the v1.01 firmware?
How to charge w/ off condition?
How about your ears? They would taught the most expensive one! Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
The setting need to be turned on.. Go to Settings/Sound/AVLS. You will never be able to crank the volume "all the way up for as long as you like" anymore, yet w/o the "stupid.. warning pop-up"Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
I get seperate L/R channel w/ HiFiMAN RE-600.. The right channel is no longer muted like when connected to non-balanced-suppored players. And I am sure it is stereo, not dual mono, because my test track confirmed it. Is it a true balanced setting? I do not know. That will be the question of the month! At least we can use RE-600 w/o the converter anymore..
As I understand, the vibration will affect bass quality on speaker. The more speaker surface vibrates, the less power of soundwaves produced. That is why some recommend to put brick on top of subwoofer to increase bass tightness. But, the idea to minimize vibration on portable player to increase bass quality sounds ridiculous since the sound is produced by electricity, not airwaves..Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
C 192kHz/24bit.  Tailored for Sound Excellence Experience clear, powerful bass with the NW-ZX2’s copper-gold plated chassis. High rigidity is achieved from its body that’s fully sculpted from solid aluminium, eliminating unwanted external vibrations for exhilarating music moments in a premium design. C 192kHz/24bit.  Tailored for Sound Excellence Experience clear, powerful bass with the NW-ZX2’s copper-gold plated chassis. High rigidity is achieved from its body...
*40 hours, I mean Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk