Posts by sue4

Hm 901 uses 3.5 mm, not 2.5 mm Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Universal JH Roxanne.. no surprise here. But, look carefully and you will find.. THE BALANCED 2.5 mm JACK! It is produced by JHAudio itself, not 3rd party modification. Yes, Jerry will sell it in the near future. It is to be paired w/.. ASTELL & KERN AK240!!! (what else?).
 NICE!!! Thank you for the clarification.
How can you tell that those are Roxanne's and not 13Pro's drivers from the picture only? (What are the original 13Pro's like?) What is the serial for JH13 Pro, usually?
Wes mbengi, diluk ngkas subuh iki. Ayo turu, Nic!
I share exactly the same experience with you. Mine is sounded veiled & dark(or congested, in your word), and different from the open-and-bright universal demo. My guess is that it has something related to the relationship between jh13pro and the player. The impedance of the ciem and the output impedance of the player, to be particular. Mine is best (more open & clear) w/ nexus 7 2013 and bad w/ ak120 titan. I am still experimenting w/ setups and combos to find the pattern...
Yes, it is more neutral if by that you mean less bass. One more thing need to notice is the cable, which is the one of Oyaide. No more proprietary cable of fitear! Dunno this is a good or a bad thing. But, it is replaceable still, giving a chance for customizing Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Just tried at Jaben Indonesia and the first impression was so - so. It is very sharp and clear and also has very good separation but a bit crowded. Some said that the overall sound quality is a level above To Go 334, but I felt a way better impression with TG334 than with this one. At approx usd 1500, it is sooo overpriced to me!
The two has very different sound signature, should not OR cannot be compared to each other! One obvious point is that Cardas is very dark and veilled when compared A/B to IE800.
To those who are still in search for the mighty MX 985, please contact Mike of Headfonia. He still has it in his store Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk