Posts by pelli

What are you using to run the Zus?
  I have to say that I appreciated the brightness with my HD 650.  Most of my gear tends to be on the darker side (look at my sig) but when I brought in my Asgard 1 to work yesterday to compare it with the T1 amp stage, I ended up listening to the T1 exclusively the second half of the day.  The added sparkle brightened up the HD 650 nicely and made the A1 sound a bit dull and lacking detail in comparison.  Don't tell the boys over in the Schiit thread as I am as big a...
If you are enjoying the sound without an amp at the moment, I would consider saving the $100+ towards THE amp you want for the LCD-2.  If you gotta have something now (no judgement, been there many times ) The O2 has been recommended a lot, although I have never heard it.  I have listened to my Lcd-2 through an Asgard 1, E17 and E12.  Of the three I think I would recommend the E12 with price factored in.  I didn't think any of these three did the LCD-2 justice though....
In hopes to get this thread back on track, I would like to express, as many have before me, that the customer service from Schiit is second to none.  I  had two questions for Jason over the last couple days.  Both times I got a response in less than 2 min.  The second question I emailed earlier today and I'm still am not quite sure I hit send before Jason responded.  It was like some sort of time warp...  Anyways. I couldn't be happier with my Schiit at the moment and am...
  Thanks for the compliment! I would love to move my Gungir out there but I just can't seem to pry it way from the bedside.  The Asgard is mostly there for aesthetics as the pile of Schiit blocks a mess of cables behind the rack.  A DAC upgrade is on the list but a step or two down from some nice towers.
Here is my living room rig (minus the HD 650)                                             
Sorry about posting so much recently but there have been a lot of shifts in the system.  I decided to move the DV into the living room and shifted things around.  I think this is it for the living room for quite a while .  All HP listening through the Senn. HD 650.  On rare occasions I bring out the Mjo and LCD-2.2 for a change.                            
There is a pair of MDR-10s on the market in Europe via Adiogon.     http://app.audiogon.com/listings/over-ear-sony-mdr-r10-2013-07-18-headphones-portugal-europe
Not sure where the exact quote is, but Jason made it pretty clear a while ago that he would never put an amp and DAC in the same unit.  Sorry to be the bearer of bad news...