Posts by pelli

I've been waiting for this one for a while... Not to buy unfortunately, but what a beautiful and innovative product.  I can't wait to see the specs!
This thread has been quiet recently...  Maybe because everyone is too busy listening to music! Still loving my Q French Silk... 
Looks fantastic!  I don't know about the rest of you, but I love putting together all that gear and wiring everything up.  Outside of the actual listening it is one of my favorite favorite parts of the hobby.  I have a move coming up in the next couple months and that is one of the few things I am looking forward to!
Looking forward to it!
 If you are looking for an RCA switch, there are a number available...  Here is one from Decware: http://www.decware.com/newsite/ZSB.html There are a number of diagrams as to how it can be used.  Google RCA switch box and you should be able to come up with a number of much cheaper alternatives if you are looking to spend less.
What are you running off that Marantz?
 Your right!  This was the conversation when she got home:  Me:  "I'm surprised you haven't commented on the new addition to the bedroom." GF:  "I didn't even notice" Me:  "I added another amp to my rack." GF:  "I don't care what you do with your rack." Me:  "That's good because I posted pictures of it online." GF:  "Just as long as you don't post pictures of mine..."  As far as the vintage gear is concerned, the Kenwood is my favorite amp I have ever heard with my HD-650....
Here is the current state of the bedside rig.  My GF may not be too stoked about the second vintage amp I snuck in this morning while she was at the gym.  She has been VERY tolerant of my obsession, but there are limits...             
    I have an Optonica SM-7305 integrated amp from the late 70's that I LOVE.  I use it as my speaker amp in my bedroom.  It is a nice piece of kit and built like a tank.  I bet the SA-5901 sounds great and it sure is a looker too! 
I just picked up this Kenwood KA 3500  today (better pics to follow).  In the process I also found someone to fully test and service my Akai AA 1050 and replace the bulbs. Nice little Sunday!