Posts by pelli

You can just delete the pictures or highlight them and click on the "spoiler" button (the one that looks like a square word bubble).
Music Hall MMF 5.1 + Project Speedbox > Cambridge 551p        Darkvoice 337se (lots of tubes)                                                                                          >                                                Cary Audio Designe CDP-1        Cary Audio Designe CAI-1 > Quad 11L2, HSU Research Sub                                                                                          >                                                               ...
Also, check out this thread:   http://www.head-fi.org/t/478568/multi-iem-review-295-iems-compared-vsonic-vc1000-added-09-03-13-p-760
I believe they are supposed to be a little more balanced in their sound sig.  From what I gather, if you want the extra punch on the low end go for the UM line.  If you are looking for more of an audiophile sound look at the Westone line.  I own the UM3X and love them but I have never heard the Westone 3s or 4s...
 Westone UM3x sound like they may fit the bill.  Also, in the future I suggest you search for one of the "help" threads pertaining to your questions.  A thread titled "I Need Help!!!!" is a little obnoxious and you may have a lot less hits and recommendations from experienced head-fiers who are sick of threads with vague titles like this.
 I think it will just run as a dual mono amp like the Woo WA2, DarkVoice 337 or LaFigaro 339
 The estimated price was $15,000 on their website.  I would be surprised of actual cost was less than that but I think you are in the ballpark!
 Are you talking to me? 
I've been waiting for this one for a while... Not to buy unfortunately, but what a beautiful and innovative product.  I can't wait to see the specs!
This thread has been quiet recently...  Maybe because everyone is too busy listening to music! Still loving my Q French Silk...