Posts by pelli

Georgia? 
Welcome Peter!  You may want to update your profile photo... Your advertising for the other guys!  
 I am certainly not the expert in closed cans, but a couple questions that may help get you closer...  1) Are they primarily for home or portable use? 2) Are you planning on using an amp?  If so, which one? 3) Have you considered Beats By Dre Studios? JK on question 3   
  I don't think your question ever got answered, but if I missed it, my bad!  Yes you can run 3 amps simultaniously off the Gungir ( XLR, 2 RCA).  I have mine hoked up to Mujlnir, and i2 other amps.  I run multiple at the same time quite often.
 Why don't you tell us how you really feel...
 I have listeed to that combo before.  I thought it sounded great!  The brightness of the T1 gave a nice kick to the 650.
A question for moon audio...  How will you confirm the pics have been posted as I imagine many of us have different usernames names between facebook and head-fi?
Here is the current work station:     Aune T1 w/ amperex 7308 gold pin Beyer Dt-250 250 ohm   Loving this combo and a bit surprised the DT 250 gets so little love. I've only had it for 2 days but I am finding it detailed and balanced.  It isolates well and there is NO bleed. A great work solution!
Here they are out in the wild:      I agree with the general consensus on this thread... they are an unappreciated headphone.  I can't believe they fly so far under the radar.  I don't think I have ever seen them recommended in the under $200 price class, but I think they punch way above that level.  Great isolation and almost no bleed makes them the perfect work solution!
I just joined the 250 club today.  I was one of the lucky few who got the $27 deal from Amazon on the last few in-stock pair.  I hope the rest of you who ordered get your orders honored!  They have changed the posting, but it sounds like there are a lot of people who have yet to receive order cancellations so fingers crossed...     Anyways, I had a few hours to listen to these at work today out of my Aune T1.  They sound great.  The build quality is excellent too as you...