or Connect

Posts by pelli

Indigo girls
How do the EF80s sound with the adaptor on the 339?  Sadly I unloaded all my 5998s and 6as7G RCAs I had.  I do have a hearty stash of the Amperex silver mesh plate bugle boys that I love.  It would be a shame to unload these if they make a good driver tube on the 339 should I choose to grab one someday.  Especially since there hasn't been much interest in my attempts to sell here or on eBay.  Are there much better options or do these still hold up on the 339?
I couldn't make the Red Rocks Warren Haynes GD Symphonic so I'm Jealous!  LCD was incredible though and still holding on to a lot of tickets for the end of summer.  Can't wait for Phish Dick's!!!
Large batch of NOS EF80/6BX6 Tubes. All were backups for my now sold Darkvoice 337se and never used.  Tested new (over 100) on Sencore Mighty Mite Tube tester on 7/20/2016.     8 x Amprex Mesh-screen "Bugleboys"  EF80/6BX6 3 x Amperex Mesh-screen  EF80/6BX6 2 x Telefunkin  EF80/6BX6 2 x Mullard  EF80/6BX6   Thanks for looking!
Thanks! Crazy how much those 5998's have gone up. I decided to unload as storage space is a premium in my small home haha. For-sale forum here I come! 
5 pair of new testing vintage Stereo Tubes!:   1 Pair Tung-Sol 5998w/ top Getter 1 Pair JAN-CTL (Tung-Sol) 5998 W/ Top AND Bottom Getter 1 Pair 1957 RCA 6AS7G w/ Top Getter, Original Boxes included 1 Pair RAC Jan-CRC 6AS7G w/ Top Getter 1 Pair 1960 RCA 6AS7G w/ Top Getter   All were back-up tubes for my Darkvoice 337se Headphone/pre-amp.  Tubes tested on Sencore Mighty Mite V on 7/20/16.  No Leaks, No Shorts and all testing...
It should be able to drive both cans to a volume too loud to handle.  There's lots of power!!! If you are listening at 90db+ I would suggest listening for shorter lengths just because of the damage you may be doing to your hearing... Your ability to hear fine detail is always worth protecting if you are investing thousands into audio equipment.  My 2 cents...
Selling a pair of Amprex 7308 Gold Pin Tubes.  I bought these NOS about 4 years ago for an Aune T1 that I Sold shorty after.  Only got a an hour or so of use on one tube, the other none.  I tested these on 7/20/2016 on a Sencore Mighty Mite V Tube tester and they tested new (over 100).     Sale also includes 4 NOS Vokshod Rocket logo 6H23p (6922) tubes and 1 Reflector 6H23p.  The Vokshod tubes have not been used at all. The Reflector has a couple hours on it (3 max)....
Hey y'all,     I must say I am a little jealous of your LF 339s.  I recently sold my Darkvoice 337se and it was a sad day to see it go but it was getting little use and I have been doing some work on my main speaker system and needed the funds.  The LF is a beautiful amp and I have always lusted since the release.  Maybe someday I will pull the trigger.   Two questions for you all:   1) doesn't look like the La Figaro has pre-amp outputs, is that correct?  I loved...
I have an second pair of Tung sol 5998s, 2 more pair of nice matched 6as7g and 4-5 more pair of the amperex mesh plate EF80's that could be negotiated into the deal as well.  All were testing new on the Sencore the other day as well.  Additionally I have a box full of random 6080 tubes that are untested I could throw in (maybe 10-15?).  I'm shifting gears a bit and content with my Mjulnir/LCD-2 combo.  looking to reinvest the money in my stereo.   I would take $1000 for...