Posts by chillysalsa

1 m pair of silver interconnects, asking $50 USD plus shipping. Paypal / moneyorder accepted. These retailed for $100... SOLD
Of course, if the shipment is lost or damaged, DHL will only cover the insurance for what ever value it was declared for, so be aware of that.
please see auctions: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZapgQ5f123
If the desk lamp is a fluorescent type, then it's possible that a spike of electromagnetic interference is being picked up by the hi-fi. That happens with mine. I is not a concern, won't damage anything at all.
I also vote for the HD580 or 600. Seems like the best way to round out your collection in terms of sound signature.
silver is Neotech "High Resolution Interconnect", and the gold one is from Military grade wire.
bump.. ends soon
It isn't just phase splitters that create balanced sound, it is a parallel set of amplification and analog filtering sections. Doing this Class-A like the single-ended output of the Eastsound would require more space than the unit has (plus the much added costs). If you insist on balanced, the Eastsound is not the best choice: the single ended outputs sound a LOT better. I don't know if the E5 sounds better than the Denon, but most likely it's pretty close and...
Very nice thermal management on that Dynahi!
Sending you the address I gave him Paypal to...