or Connect

Posts by chillysalsa

Bump... still available... edited: added my 100% feedbacks above.
The transport is a common part to many other CD players, so the advantage is that it can be replaced easily. Having a couple people post problems here can be misleading, think about all the people that are NOT posting because theirs is working fine. By the way, I am listening to a scratched up to heck CD right now, and not a single skip.
Want a laugh? This is worth the three seconds it takes. 1- Go to www.google.com 2- Type in "Failure", without the quotes 3- Instead of hitting "Search" hit "I'm feeling Lucky" 4- See what comes up! 5- Tell your friends before the people at Google fix it
Bump... Another review in the original Mogami neglex thread: Quote: The Mogami Cables were fantastic. Vs. the Stock 650, it was like changing rooms from a concert hall to a studio: Very intimate, very close. The veil, for all intents and purposes, was gone. Let me say hear that I've never been all that bothered by this viel thing... Esp. not on the relativly bright chips in my AD8620 Pimeta. This cable, however, strips it away. It felt like Satriani was...
SOLD...
Here is one of the famous Mogami Neglex re-cable for Sennheisers. 15 ft length, 1/8" gold plated connector plug. It uses the HD650 connectors spliced into the Mogami cable. Moved to eBay auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=5821245254 Cryo treatment available for extra $20. Click to enlarge: TONS of positive (100%) feedback: on eBay... on Head-fi...
Never observed any strange clicks or pops on mine... Hopefully, you got the 120 hr burn-in, and Snowy will be motivated to help, considering you are putting this in a place with a lot of publicity. Mention that and he will probably be motivated to help you.
I read somewhere that the proper method of long-term storage is to run them down to 1V / cell, and keep them at room temperature. No need to cycle them, and it was best not to have them completely charged or discharged to 0V, but 1V is ideal.
Yeah, I was always drilling the corners of the IEC, and then doing the connect the dot thing with a dremel cutting disk... of course every now and then the dremel would 'bite' too much and screw you, so I would cut from the interior side that won't be visible anyway. I was kind of hoping there was some magic method.
Other than a Dremel w/ cutting disc (or a CNC machine!!), what is the easiest way to cut the square IEC connector hole ?!?