Posts by Amrutayan

nice 1
today i have tested my IE 80 pair with sennheiser support.   I found my pair very healthy:) and they do provide me some professional demo of their IE 80 from where i am able to predict the inner ability of this very professional string.     now i am learning the art of hearing to an professional iem ......and my ears now getting trained ........with my pro pair.
today i have tested my IE 80 pair with sennheiser support.   I found my pair very healthy:) and they do provide me some professional demo of their IE 80 from where i am able to predict the inner ability of this very professional string.     now i am learning the art of hearing to an professional iem ......and my ears now getting trained ........with my pro pair.
Thanks a lot friend:)......u  r really making me comfortable at this zone ....cheers....buddy:)
    Buddy i really appreciate your bold input :)     Dude... i cant believe this...hehehe  ::This is what i have experienced very badly.   almost expected this kind of a post frm u ::Dude my position(Junior head-fier) defines it.Requesting you to have patience and expect some more this kind of post from me.No hard feeling :)   IE80 isn't a smooth sounding IEM at least comparing to a Bose IE2 .. 2nd Ur IE80's arn't Defective..::This is not yet proved as i told one of the...
Thanks everyone for your reply.   I checked with sennheiser customer support and now they are arranging a demo with a trial pair of IE 80 string.   Lets see there i will compare mine with the trial IE 80 which will be provided by sennheiser.   I am suspecting mine string is a faulty one..........so expecting a booming sound from their trial pair.....Lets see :)
        m not able to get what do you mean by issue with the seal?
Yes i bought it from authentic dealer.   On this forum one thread is running which shows difference between fake and real IE 80.i too verified the same.It looks original only.   Should i need to check with Sennheiser service?  
Today i get a chance to compare my IE 80 iem with bose IE2.   AS per the standard i should not compare the above two(Coz IE 80 comes in more luxury level iem then Bose ie2)......but what i found is really pissing me off.....   i did the  compairison with source macbook-pro.   i really surprised to hear first time to bose as the bass comes from it is very smooth and soft compairable to IE 80.Although IE 80 looks good on treable and mid department but if you...
Today i get a chance to compare my IE 80 iem with bose IE2.   AS per the standard i should not compare the above two(Coz IE 80 comes in more luxury level iem then Bose ie2)......but what i found is really pissing me off.....   i did the  compairison with source macbook-pro.   i really surprised to hear first time to bose as the bass comes from it is very smooth and soft compairable to IE 80.Although IE 80 looks good on treable and mid department but if you...