Posts by devhen

I doubt you want to uninstall audio devices from your computer just because they are listed in ASIO4ALL. Set it to your preferred output device and forget about it. It shouldn't be a problem.
That's a bummer. Did you get my email about possibly buying the HE-560? Are you selling these demo units at an "open-box" discount?
The west coast pair is on its way to johnman1116.   No doubt about it, these are very good headphones. They remind me of the LCD-X although they don't sound as "lush" as the LCD-X did, for lack of a better word. The HE560 are not "bassy", per say, but they have extremely enjoyable and accurate bass. They have some of the best bass impact, not in quantity but in quality and "believability", of any headphones I've heard which was especially impressive considering the bass...
I'm using my G109-S with rca inputs and I get no noise when changing volume and overall the amp is 100% silent even at max volume (when nothing is playing of course).
Its probably not working because the device is already in use by other programs. If so, there will be a red X shown in the ASIO control panel, like this:     The best thing to do is to set your default sound card in windows to something else, before starting ASIO playback. That way nothing will prevent ASIO from taking exclusive control of the DAC/sound card.
Yes, in the ASIO control panel you need to de-select every sound device in the left column except for the device you want ASIO to send audio to. There is a little blue power icon next to each one. Only the one corresponding to the sound card / DAC you are using should be selected. Once you do that, restart Fidelify and it should work.   Like this:  
Nice to see all the updates to Fidelify over the last several weeks. I've updated the first post with the latest info.
 Nice!
 Interesting. So it sounds like Alessandro are probably upgrading to the new 'e' models as well. That's good news.
 Take your time. :) Thanks for the feedback its been very helpful! These new Violectrics sound like winners. Looking forward to more comments & impressions.