or Connect

Posts by Whippler

I'm getting shure se846 tomorrow, and a dragonfly red once the shops here get them from the factory, should be this week. But im also looking for a new phone to drive this setup from, and i am pretty much turn between sony xperia XZ, and iPhone 7. (other options: Moto Z, LG G5.). I'm currently on Jolla C, damn the OS is sweet and fluid, but its just lacking too much features so im either hopping back to android. or joining the iSheeps.   Looks like there are problems...
 As far as i can tell, yeah.   So the recovery failed, and it still boots to emcore/rockbox? in that case, that usb driver thing should help with the recovery to work properly. It boots to apple firmware? Then i dunno why it would have files left, just delete the .rockbox folder i ques.
 How is that a problem? why would you not have it mounted as external drive, while also having itunes working with it?
 iTunes recovery not working?, Download zadig_2.1.2 from this guidehttp://www.head-fi.org/t/532426/ipod-classic-rockbox-its-happening/3375#post_12092417direct link to download: http://zadig.akeo.ie/downloads/zadig_2.1.2.exe put iPod in DFU mode, and connect to PC, run zadig, select USB DFU device (you need to go to options, list all devices), and WinUSB driver, and click install/reinstall. Now iTunes should detect the iPod properly, and recovery to apple firmware should work.
  Ipod Classic(7G) w/ iFlash dual, 357GB FiiO L11 adapter DIY 3.5mm interconnect cable Headstage Arrow 4G Shure se535 w/ custom filters
On rockbox utility, yes, 6th gen.
MD username: Whippler I'd like to see Shure KSE1500 featured on MD
had a little lissen on it the other day with se535, sounded pretty nice. The unit had spotify on it, so had to rely on what ever they provides, took a while to found out how the damn spotify app works what a horribly UI on it. also neutralized the EQ on the marshall music app, not sure if it effected all audio or just that app. It Provided pretty nice baas with se535. It had also Marshall Monitors up for testing with it. those headphones were really uncomfortable and damn...
Just received Audeze leather pads for my K550. Quite bit thicker and adding clamping force!