Posts by KEP1

And where are the $60 xb90's exactly?
The Sony XB90EX are pretty wonderful for sub-bass while having excellent mids and a bit rolled off highs. Some say they have the most sub-bass quantity of any IEM. And I'm not just suggesting them because I have a pair up for sale in the Classifieds forum . 
Up for sale is a barely used pair of Sony XB90EX headphones. They are in perfect condition, and I'm selling because the sound just isn't for me. They come with all original packaging and accessories. The price is $80. Shipping is free. I prefer PayPal payment only. Let me know if you have any questions :)
I recently got the xb90's, and, while they are very nice, I am preferring the crunch of distorted guitars more on my MH1C. Am I high or was this to be expected?
How does the bass of the carbo basso compare to the mh1c bass?
So for a while now I've had my heart set on the Sony XB90EX as an upgrade to the MH1C. I'm a big fan of the MH1C's sound signature. Now that I'm about ready to buy though I see a few other options out there, namely the CKS99, VSD1, and the Carbo Basso DX210. So which of the four is the best upgrade over the MH1C (assuming they are all actually upgrades in the first place)?
So does anyone here have both the VSD1 and the Bassos to compare?
Are all removable cables proprietary to the headphone? I'm wondering how one goes about replacing the removable cables if they ever break. Is it only through the manufacturer?
I haven't heard the CKN70 or the COR150 personally. Without an amp I'd stay away from the MH1C though.
I don't think MH1C fakes have been spotted yet (someone correct me if I'm wrong). You should be fine if it's a highly rated seller.