Posts by deepshikhanc

For sale is an LCD -2 Ver 2 Rosewood (latest version) used for less than 20 hours and in perfect condition. They have the brown LCD-3 pads which enhances the sound even more in my opinion. There's no mark or blemish on these headphones at all.    Included are :    LCD 2 Rosewood with LCD 3 Pads Headphone Cable Warranty Card Frequency Chart Original Invoice Black Travel case   The purchase date is Nov 2012 - so they are covered under the warranty till Nov...
As far as I know, they fit only the Denons. But I can be wrong. 
Used less than 5 hours - in perfect condition - comes in the original pouch. Real lambskin leather - fits Denon d2000 / 5000 / 7000.    You know the rest.   Shipped in continental US - $80
I'm putting my JVC DX 1000 up for sale.   Functionally perfect with a few minor cosmetic issues. The wood cups are in pretty good shape except for one tiny nick on one side.  The outer lining of the cord has some fraying in one spot. There is also a small nick in the wood of the hp plug.    Finally, on the inside of the headband on one side and on the outside of another side, you can see the typical DX1000 crack. I've taken a close-up picture of it, to the best of my...
Sold
I'm afraid yes. If you have an offer, please send it through PM and I'll think about it. 
For sale is a flawless Audeze LCD2 Rev 2. Purchased towards end of 2011 - so it has warranty left till Dec 2014. Original invoice from Headroom will be included for warranty.    These headphones are absolutely mint and have been used for less than 50 hours. Always stored in the box. No physical flaws. Comes with Large Wooden black box, wood care kit, frequency chart, headphone cables and warranty papers.    Price is 825 - includes paypal fees and shipping within...
I have owned it for about 6 months and used it very little. Fantastic amp for a wide range of headphones. Works perfectly and no visible cosmetic flaws.   I'll include all the original packaging, cables and manuals.   Price includes shipping in the U.S. and Paypal fees.  
Sold.
For sale is a  Denon D5000 that has been used for less than 20 hours. The headphones are in excellent condition - the only flaw I can see is a slight kink  in the cords.  I am the original owner. Comes with original packaging, box and papers.  Selling because since I bought the LCD 2, these have got very little use and have been just laying around.    Ships from NY. Price includes insured shipping within continental U.S. and paypal fees.