Posts by jeffyh

I was just handed (2) JBL 2235H loudspeakers and don't know what to do with them. Is anyone familiar with these? I'm wondering if they're worth it for a DIY project or if it's better to sell/toss em.   I've built custom enclosures for cars but haven't fully delved into the technical world of speaker building as far as what the tech specs mean and such. So ultimately, I don't know if these are good drivers or not.   JBL's...
I Think you just like getting your brain wiggled, hah. Check out "Cold Blank - 2012" @ 1:12 or surprisingly "usher - lil freak" if youre just looking for bass. They make my cars sub go nuts to the point my vision rattles.
@sil3nce - soo confused. I always thought trolling was not being a member and not posting but constantly visiting and checking out threads... And thanks, ill probably pm tomm @pleasantnoise - I really do enjoy music and I know that the gear is a medium to experience it as best that I can. I also have a strong passion for electronics (buying, building circuits, modding) and understanding the principles behind my interests. Head-fi seems to link all three together and I...
New to the forum, do I need to do anything to get a spot? And is there anything I need to know about how this works that's not included in teh FAQ before I come? I'm really excited to be immersed in a world where people love sound.
Hey Head-fi!   I feel like I'm just toying around with sound. My experience is limited to the headphones & IEMs I own, friends headphones, and the ones I get to try out at stores like B&H in nyc. Trying out all those different headphones made me realize I can hear apparent difference in them and that I like some but not others but that I don't understand what I'm hearing or what I should look for in comparing headphones. I troll a lot on head-fi and respect the reviews...
High School Of The Dead. Waiting anxiously on season 2. Just to warn, there's a lot of sexually explicit material, it past the gray area of "wtf?". To be honest, I wish they made the series without it, its badass.   My favorite anime goes down with soul-eater, another stupid ending though. Followed closely by bleach.
removed and reposted elsewhere, sorry. Is there a way to delete?
any follow up for what you experienced?   I have the sony xb-500's and I was thinking about buying the e11 too. I was wondering if it really is necessary or makes much of a difference for a cheaper pair of cans like the xb-500s. I just got an ipod video and realized how much better they sound than on my droid x. I love music and haven't delved much into over-ear cans. I love listening to house/dub-step on my xb-500s though. I mainly use my UE super.fi 5 (pre 600s)....