or Connect

Posts by Khragon

Just measured by Elrog 300B, one measured 35 and the other measured 50.  These tubes never measure high even when new, so look like one is still pretty good, the other is very low.  Not sure if I can do anything with these, may just throw them on eBay, full disclosure of course, see how much they can fetch.
Pics later, price includes shipping and PayPal fee.  Please add 1% for insurance.   Thanks.
Pics later, price includes shipping and PayPal fee.  Please add 1% for insurance.   Thanks.
Yeah, shame. These do have very clean clear sound, but 3 months life is unacceptable, I only started using them after receiving Glenn 300B amp at around June.
My Elrog 300B failed today... :(   Making popping sound, contacted Thomas (Elrog's new owner) and no luck getting these replace under warranty (expired).  I got these as replacement for my other failed pair, and is supposedly an improved version.  Given the short warranty and high failure rate, can't recommend Elrog 300B atm.  Too bad...
Which ADEL module did you use when you had the U12?  The B1 really brings out the sparkles on the U12.
Fiio, Any update on the AV sync issue while playing video on the X7? I have quite a few music videos that I like watching but the problem is preventing me to. Enjoy the X7 otherwise. Please fix this for me .
Pending
Any update? What's new?
Selling my Violectric V281, the box is a bit beat up, so I will ship double box and pack well.   Amp is black face with black feet, 128 relay volume control option.   Price includes shipping and PayPal fee within CONUS, please add 1% for insurance.   Thanks.