or Connect

Posts by terry1109

DHC always seems to miss order, cause this applies to me is well i ordered at the 13th jan, and no change in order states for over a week i asked peter about this, then he told me its shipped apparently he just gave me a stamp, which the stamp was order after my inquiry  my actual order wasn't 'deliver' until 6th feb i am extremely pissed about this order, and i have still waiting for the package   sealykojac: let's hope peter would really deliver, instead of more...
my order requires no work and the waiting time is appropriating two months your order is definitely really quick are the sound and craftsmanship on par with its price?
clearly i am the latter
Less than 2 months is really quick, did you pay extra for rush order? cause i am still waiting for my order which only consist of DIY components for nearly two months
Looks good, how many months did you wait for this build?
i know how you feel, bro i am still waiting for my package to arrive ordered some diy components at mid January. apparently the order didn't ship until early Feb and yet i am still waiting hopelessly for the package to arrive. Definitely not coming back for more.........
thank you the review, its super detail  Top work!!
Not long available please stop sending PM thank you
Hello everyone. I'm selling Denon D5000.  i am the second owner, and all those modification are done after i received it around a month ago modification includes: 1. Tuning material inside the wood ear cup 2. Beyerdynamic headband 3. Hifiman earpad All these modification can be reversible without any trace   price include shipping Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any question. Thank you very much. And i am willing to give out a pair of like new...
Hello everyone. I'm selling Sony discman D-250. It is in full working and great condition. Including a Panasonic 220v power adapter (UK plug) price include shipping Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any question. Thank you very much.