Posts by BobJS

FYI,   When I tried to install the Linn Download Manager on Windows 7 - 64 bit, AVAST blocked the installation as malware. I proceeded to download normally from my browser.   I don't know if it's a legitimate warning or not, but thought I'd post.
 Thanks..... I guess it's possible to snooze and NOT lose.
 I went to the link, it was at $29.99.  Looked at a few customer reviews for less than a minute.  Went back to buy, was $39.99.  You snooze, you lose!
 Sorry for messing with your quote.  Sometimes I just have no self control.
 Against my better judgement... I succumbed... I'm in.   Because what I truly need is ANOTHER dac/amp 
 The cost IS daunting.  In the states, they can be found for about %20 or so less than list price if you look around.  Regardless of the price, though, you don't seem to come across many people who think they've paid too much!
I regularly sleep with the 846s in my ears.  The 530s disappeared --- I forgot they were there.  I find the 846s slightly larger.  Most of the time I have no problem but I'll occasionally wake up and be aware of some discomfort and remove them.   Unfortunately, I think you'll have to try for yourself to be sure, or take a big hit in SQ and step down to a say, 535.
For sale is my Little Dot MK IV SE tube amp in immaculate condition with hundreds of dollars worth of tubes. I'll post pictures shortly, but it looks like the pictures you've already seen.   Price includes pay pal fees and shipping to continental US.
I don't use these anymore.  Thought I would give someone else a chance.  I'm selling my very well taken care of Schiit Lyr and Schiit Bifrost with analog uber upgrade.  No USB.  Many hundreds of dollars worth of tubes included, alone worth more than what I'm asking for the Schiit stack.  Price includes pp and shipping to continental US. Somebody should grab this before I get home and change my mind!   See pictures for tubes.  My favorites are Amperex Orange Globes,...
I don't use these anymore.  Thought I would give someone else a chance.  I'm selling my very well taken care of Schiit Lyr and Schiit Bifrost with analog uber upgrade.  No USB.  Many hundreds of dollars worth of tubes included, alone worth more than what I'm asking for the Schiit stack.  Price includes pp and shipping to continental US. Somebody should grab this before I get home and change my mind!   See pictures for tubes.  My favorites are Amperex Orange Globes,...