Posts by Blackcircle

:-(
    ~~Hello everyone, I purchased my second Magic cable from the legendary Frank! This time I took a Viper for my HD600, the first time I bought a Silver Poison for my HD800. I must say that I came from a Cardas cable on the HD600, this cable compared to Cardas, and that of the series Sennheiser found it very dark, someone has had the same result, or the silk sheath changes the sound? I ask you because you have more experience than me. Thanks to all those who know how...
Hey man, I have no doubt that Frank cables are number one, though ....Waiting so long even if I have to order a Ferrari! And it's not the first time I order abroad, and if I'm not mistaken the goods arrive from England, not from the Arctic Circle.A piece of advice I could give to Frank for next time, because the wait is so long, or to put a notice on time delivery 10/20 weeks, or an interim order and balance upon delivery, so it works in Italy Man!Impatience need to...
               Next week comes as mii you wrote PVT.             I hope since you said the same thing 15 days ago.             I hope ....
 1 If your international, it can take time    You told me it would be shipped 2 weeks ago!    2 unless you opted for FedEx,    The choice of shipping you should know how, since I placed the order on Ebay, and I left all the data, I also have a refund of £ 10 as your email.    3 you are not the only person who has waited that long for this batch, some waited over 120days    The 120 days of leave from December 7 or today?   I'm sorry, but try to...
Hi, I'm still waiting for my cable has gone more than a week since I was informed that they were shipped, we are now at 100 days of waiting, and all this seems excessive to me. But I'm the only person waiting for more than 90 days for the cables? I hope you come by Friday, March 15, 2013!
All orders upto 17th December are currently being made and will ship very soon, start of next week i hope.   Not having any news, I hope that next week I ordered cable arrives December 7, 2012!   Take care and good luck!
Which has been shipped?
Hello Frank ,I thank you for the reply Frank, I'm sorry that your son was not well, I hope now that it is healed and everything is in place. I know the care you put into making your own cables, I have read on various forums, their sonic quality and design, which is why I chose Toxic Cables compared to other cables. I can not wait to be able to see and hear the cable in question, even for this are waiting to connect to my HD800! I hope that my cable is among those...
  Thank you for your response.So it's a normal thing, I hope do not have to wait another 4 or even 8 weeks!I pray that arrive this week, that we have not forgotten, being now a little past 8 weeks.Wait .... With AnxietyHello soon with good news!