Posts by TemplarUK

Have to agree with lostid, o.k I have 3 different iPod nano's (1st, 4th and 6th gen) I prefer 1st gen, has a Wolfsen DAC but it's not just about the DAC, it's the design and how you drive the DAC, etc to get the most out of it. I would imagine Apple are striving for style, etc, let's face it, they have a large market share...I improved the SQ buy using LOD and a simple Fiio E5 and 6 amp with some decent IEM's. But if you move upto to ipod classic, you will get a better...
Damn,,,!, I'm gonna have to start putting some reviews down...would love to get my hands on one of these...
Posted on another thread, I have a RoCoo-P...I ran into some issues with some bad (fake..) SD's, which caused no end of hassle, but finally cracked it all.    SD card formatter link https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter_3/   Download the s/w, This enables you to format, etc to FAT32. I have used it successfully. However, if you have a SD card that has some bad sectors, or faulty, or FAKE this s/w will not pick it up.   If you want s/w to perform these...
Not a bad price...and they are class 10, which is needed when writing one's music collection, as that can be a lengthy task. Thanks for highlighting.
My pleasure, glad to pitch in where I can...in the UK, it's still cheaper to buy 2x32GB (well 3x) compared to 1 x 64GB on SD cards.
Double check with hisoundaudio, but Jack informed me that the RoCoo-P can support upto 64GB, so cannot see any reason why the -BA cannot.   SD card formatter link https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter_3/   Download the s/w, This enables you to format, etc to FAT32. I have used it successfully. However, if you have a SD card that has some bad sectors, or faulty, or FAKE this s/w will not pick it up.   If you want s/w to perform these functions I can...
I have a virtually unused set...not my sound signature. If you'd like slightly used, I'm happy to discuss pricing before I put them on sale.
LOL...   The real reason would be lost....equate to something along the lines of a fashion accessory, like a handbag or shoes..if that don't work, I'm sure our friends on here may have some other pearls of wisdom.   Looks like I was pipped by the same suggestion...
LOL....I must admit chaps...I'd decided to go ahead and get these about a week ago....so nuts your words are not wasted in vain and eric your input is very welcomed...it's just that I'm as tight as a nun's chuff when it comes to spending m' money...also with so much tripe and gloom on the TV these days...it's far more enjoyable reading reviews, searching products, etc..or have we turned into sad old f*rts?
A fellow Plunger...for want of a term...I did some searches on CDjapan and there are a number of reviews, as per usual from great to bad, so no different from any other company, but they seem real which is the main thing. Let's see who gets them 1st...most likely you...everything I get from the far east, seems to go at a pace where Marco Polo would of beat them!