Posts by ImToeKnee

First owner - like new condition. No original box, but will come with mini-Toslink and USB cable.   Price includes shipping via USPS + Insurance, but not the 3% Paypal fee (or send as gift.) Will only ship within the US.   Trades are welcome!
Hello all,   I'm looking to sell this HD600. Purchased brand new one month ago.   Includes original packaging and accessories. I will also include the invoice for warranty purposes.   Price includes shipping via USPS + Insurance, but not the 3% Paypal Fee (or send as gift.) Will only ship within the US.   Edit: Price lowered!
Currently looking for a pair. I miss the bass. Let me know what you've got!
Hello all,   I'm looking to sell my HD598. This was purchased from another head-fier 6 months ago BNIB. The headphone is in great condition - cosmetically perfect. The cable is in perfect condition and has no kinks, coils, or scratches.   The 3.5mm adapter is missing - but the original box/packaging are included.   Price includes shipping via USPS, but not the 3% fee (or send as Gift.) Will only ship within the US.   Edit: Price drop.
Hey, currently looking for an Audioengine D1. Let me know what you got!
Hey, currently looking for an AT2020 or any similiar usb mic! Let me know what you got.
Hello all,   Currently looking for an HD600 now. Newest version preferred. Shoot me your best offer!
Fixed. Thanks for the heads up, Casper!
Hey, I'm currently looking for a used mint pair of DT770 Pro - 32, 80 or 250ohm. Please let me know what you got. Thanks!
Hello all,   I'm looking to sell this great little combo. They were purchased from different members in October of this year. The amp and dac are in great condition with minor blemishes. I will include PYST cables.   Does not come with the original packaging. Price includes shipping, but not the 3% Paypal Fee or send as Gift. Will only ship within the US.