or Connect

Posts by TonyRS

Looking to sell my DT770 (80ohm). I am the second owner. The headphones are in a pristine condition that shows very little use. Comes with the original packaging and 1/4" adapter.   The headphones will be shipped via USPS. Buyer pays 3% paypal fee (or send as gift.)
Looking to sell my HD800. I believe I am the 2nd owner. There are micro abrasions on some parts of the cups. Comes with original cable and packaging.   S/N: 31XXX   The headphones will be shipped via FedEx w/ signature confirmation. Buyer pays 3% paypal fee (or send as gift.)
Still in like new condition with the removable WOOX pads. Selling to fund a trip. Comes with original box and accessories.   Price includes shipping via USPS, but not the 3% Paypal Fee (or send as gift.) Will only ship within the US.
Sorry about your job man. Good luck in the job hunt!
Currently looking for an X2 - hit me if you got one!
Currently looking to sell my MDR-XB90EX in ears. I imported these from a legitimate Japanese reseller through eBay. I've only used these for about 4-5 hours. Comes with all original ear tips and packaging.   Looking for $50 shipped via USPS.
It's awesome that you're doing this. Good luck everyone!
im not opposed but shipping would be killer i presume
thanks man! clean evo hehe
Hello all,   I'm not home as much, so I'm looking to sell my D7000. Quite literally my favorite headphones that I've ever bought and took me forever to find. I'd hate to see them go unused, so hopefully it will go to someone who will!   I am the second owner. The headphones are in stock and mint condition. There are micro blemishes on the cups from use - incredibly hard to see, unless looked for. There are blemishes on the left ear pad -- I tried my best to capture the...