Posts by ImToeKnee

Hello all,   I currently have my eyes set on the D7000. I am willing to only spend ~$700 on a pair. Please let me know what you got!
Looking for a used Magni & Modi pair. Please let me know what you got! Thanks!
Looking for a used Magni & Modi pair. Please let me know what you got! Thanks!
Hey, I'm currently looking for a used mint pair of DT770's. Please let me know what you got. Thanks!
Hey, I'm looking to buy a used O2+ODAC combo with RCA outs. Please let me know what you have!
Hey, I'm looking to buy a used O2+ODAC combo with RCA outs. Please let me know what you have!
Edit: Updated price to include shipping!
Edit: Updated price to include shipping!
Up for sale is my trusty Magni & Modi stack. Both are in great condition. I will include a PYST Cable and USB Cable. I'm not willing to sell the stack separately.   Looking for $OLD shipped via USPS Priority Mail. Buyer pays fees or send as gift. I can also add insurance on your behalf.   Thanks!
Up for sale is my trusty Magni & Modi stack. Both are in great condition. I will include a PYST Cable and USB Cable. I'm not willing to sell the stack separately.   Looking for $OLD shipped via USPS Priority Mail. Buyer pays fees or send as gift. I can also add insurance on your behalf.   Thanks!