Posts by ImToeKnee

Hello all,   I'm looking to sell this great little combo. They were purchased from different members in October of this year. The amp and dac are in great condition with minor blemishes. I will include PYST cables.   Does not come with the original packaging. Price includes shipping, but not the 3% Paypal Fee or send as Gift. Will only ship within the US.
Hello all,   I'm looking to sell this great little combo. They were purchased from different members in October of this year. The amp and dac are in great condition with minor blemishes. I will include PYST cables.   Does not come with the original packaging. Price includes shipping, but not the 3% Paypal Fee or send as Gift. Will only ship within the US.
Hello all,   I'm looking to sell this HD800. This was purchased from another head-fier 2 weeks ago. The headphone is in great condition, but there are some cosmetic imperfections that I've tried my best to include in the pictures. The cable is in perfect condition and has no kinks, coils, or scratches. Comes with the 1/8th adapter.   Serial #22XXX   The outer box & manual are missing, as it was not included when I bought the headphones - only included is the inner...
GL Twerk! Someone grab these darn it!
Hello all,   I'm looking to sell my A5+ speakers. This was purchased in Febuary of this year directly from Massdrop. The speakers are in fantastic condition with no blemishes or scratches on either speaker.    Included are all the original accessories (Remote control, Speaker Wire, RCA Cable, etc) and the original box. Price includes shipping, but not the 3% Paypal Fee or send as Gift. Will only ship within the US.
Hello all,   I'm looking to sell this wonderful little amp. This was purchased from another head-fier in September of this year. The amp is in great condition with minor blemishes.   Included is the AC adapter. Price includes shipping, but not the 3% Paypal Fee or Gift. Will only ship within the US.
Hello all,   I'm looking to sell my DT770 due to the arrival of my other headphones. This was purchased from another head-fier in August of this year. The headphone is in fantastic condition with no blemishes or scratches. The cable is in great condition with no tears or scratches.    Included is an extra pair of Leather Pads. No original box. Price includes shipping, but not the 3% Paypal Fee or send as Gift. Will only ship within the US.
Hello all,   I'm looking to sell this wonderful headphone. This was purchased from another head-fier in September of this year. The headphone is in Mint condition with no blemishes or scratches and still has that new smell. The cable is in perfect condition and has no kinks, coils, or scratches.   The original box is also included. Price includes shipping, but not the 3% Paypal Fee or send as Gift. Will only ship within the US.