Posts by philippea

Oups did not see the link. Thanks for that. Really interesting and simple.   But now that I spent a lot of time searching for what could be the next upgrade, I think I will sell my D1100 and go for Denon or AKG.   But I think I could try the mod, just for fun :)
A mod for the D1100 ? Maybe... it depends how difficult it is.
Just got the E10 so no upgrade for now ;)   Ahhhhh !!! If only I could buy both of them !!! The AKG at work and the Denon at home. That would be so perfect !!! Anybody can give me some money ;)   I think both headphones are really great. Maybe I should go with the better isolation... I will mostly use them at work so...   I want to hear the bass like it's supposed to be heared. I want the better sound reproduction possible for the price.
I have a Fiio E10.
Ok. And if I tell you that I don't need as much isolation as the AKG, and that I just need less bass than the Denon D1100, is the AKG still a better choice for the kind of music I like ?
Hello everyone!   I need some help to choose between the Denon D2000 and AKG K550. I read a ton of stuff about them and it only makes the decision even more difficult.   Here is some details that could help. I had Grados SR60 that I loved but I had to let them go due to lack of isolation. I now have Denon D1100 but I'm tired of all this bass. I am looking for a detailed, realistic and natural sound. I listen to a lot of rock, folk, indie rock, folk rock and indie...
@MattTCG : And you think the D2000 have good isolation ? I have one coworker who sit 5 feet on my right side and he doesn't support leaking headphones. So I really don't want to bother him.
  Thanks for your replies !   Is the Beyer DT770 is really an upgrade ? Or just an alternative to the D1100 ?   And I guess I should reconsider the AKG 550. I already tried them and found out that I prefer the sound of the D2000, but that was before I realized that the good isolation/no leakage was important for me. So I will try another shot.   Any other recommendations ?
  Suggestions to upgrade from Denon AH-D1100 / with Fiio E10 ?   Hello everybody !   I currently own the AH-D1100 from Denon and I'm now ready to upgrade to a better headphone. I was really interest by the D2000 but the isolation and the fact that they could leak a little bit made me change my mind. I mostly use my headphones at work in a open space area, so I need a good isolation and no leak to respect my coworkers.   So here is the question, which...
  Hello everybody !   I currently own the AH-D1100 from Denon and I'm now ready to upgrade to a better headphone. I was really interest by the D2000 but the isolation and the fact that they could leak a little bit made me change my mind. I mostly use my headphones at work in a open space area, so I need a good isolation and no leak to respect my coworkers.   So here is the question, which headphones would you suggest to upgrade from the D1100. Budget is between...