Posts by blankdisc

Hi, I am selling Unique Melody Custom IEM Stock Cable in Mint Condition for $39 shipped within US. The retail price is $59.    Paypal preferred. Please add 3% to cover paypal fee.   Thanks!
SOLD
Hi, I am selling my Hifiman HE-400 headphone in mint condition for SOLD or best offer shipped within US. International buyer must pay for actual full shipping cost.   I have all the original accessories (headphone cable and cloth pouch), but I no longer have the paper box. It is not a storage box, but simply a paper box for packaging purpose. There is really no use for it.   Retail HE-400 ONLY includes one pair of leather pads. I am throwing in a free pair of...
Hi, Since i no longer own any Audeze headphone, I am now selling my Q audio Cable for LCD-2/LCD-3. It is 2 Meter (6.5 feet) long and terminated with 4 pin XLR. It also comes with a 4 pin XLR to 1/4" TRS adapter.    The retail price is $260 not including shipping. I am selling it for $179 or best offer shipped within US. International buyer must pay for actual full shipping cost.   Paypal preferred (please add 3% paypal fee), but also willing to take money order...
Personally i don't think that HE-6's sound signature is bright. It will def sound bright if not giving enough power, and HE-6 needs a lot of power.    We all hear things differently. At the end of the day it all comes down to personal preference. :-)   Have a sound signature is actually good. Having a little bit color in the sound is actually good (as long as it was done tastefully and mildly). Most of the hi-end products have its own sound signature. Dead...
i totally agree with drez. I also think that HE-6 needs an amp that has a warm/sweet sound signature. I had a chance to listen to the master-6, and i think that personally i prefer EF6 with my HE-6.    Don't get me wrong. Master-6 is a GREAT amp. I almost ordered one (MASTER-5) until i heard EF6.   Compare against EF6 i fee that Master-6 is just a little bit too unforgiving. The source and the recording must have extremely good quality. On the other hand EF6...
Don't know about NFB-3.1, but i do own NFB-3. Bifrost is better in my opinion. In comparision NFB-3 is just a little too smooth, not as transparent as Bifrost.  

they just updated the price (even if on the amp page). it should be the $100 whether you order with it or later. It looks like the same USB board on the Bifrost.     
it seems that we are not the only ones having problem with the names of these two awesome production. LOL...