Posts by blankdisc

got the payment. will ship it out right away. thanks!
Hi, I am selling Unique Melody Custom IEM Stock Cable in Mint Condition for $39 shipped within US. The retail price is $59.    Paypal preferred. Please add 3% to cover paypal fee.   Thanks!
SOLD
Hi, I am selling my Hifiman HE-400 headphone in mint condition for SOLD or best offer shipped within US. International buyer must pay for actual full shipping cost.   I have all the original accessories (headphone cable and cloth pouch), but I no longer have the paper box. It is not a storage box, but simply a paper box for packaging purpose. There is really no use for it.   Retail HE-400 ONLY includes one pair of leather pads. I am throwing in a free pair of...
Hi, Since i no longer own any Audeze headphone, I am now selling my Q audio Cable for LCD-2/LCD-3. It is 2 Meter (6.5 feet) long and terminated with 4 pin XLR. It also comes with a 4 pin XLR to 1/4" TRS adapter.    The retail price is $260 not including shipping. I am selling it for $179 or best offer shipped within US. International buyer must pay for actual full shipping cost.   Paypal preferred (please add 3% paypal fee), but also willing to take money order...
Personally i don't think that HE-6's sound signature is bright. It will def sound bright if not giving enough power, and HE-6 needs a lot of power.    We all hear things differently. At the end of the day it all comes down to personal preference. :-)   Have a sound signature is actually good. Having a little bit color in the sound is actually good (as long as it was done tastefully and mildly). Most of the hi-end products have its own sound signature. Dead...
i totally agree with drez. I also think that HE-6 needs an amp that has a warm/sweet sound signature. I had a chance to listen to the master-6, and i think that personally i prefer EF6 with my HE-6.    Don't get me wrong. Master-6 is a GREAT amp. I almost ordered one (MASTER-5) until i heard EF6.   Compare against EF6 i fee that Master-6 is just a little bit too unforgiving. The source and the recording must have extremely good quality. On the other hand EF6...
Don't know about NFB-3.1, but i do own NFB-3. Bifrost is better in my opinion. In comparision NFB-3 is just a little too smooth, not as transparent as Bifrost.  

they just updated the price (even if on the amp page). it should be the $100 whether you order with it or later. It looks like the same USB board on the Bifrost.