Posts by blankdisc

Hi, i would like to buy a set of UE Medium size Triplefi/Superfi tips. Please PM me if you are willing to sell. i can Paypal. Thanks!
Hi, i would like to buy a set of UE Medium size Triplefi/Superfi tips. Please PM me if you are willing to sell. i can Paypal. Thanks!
James444, i am thinking of getting UE tips for my HJE900 as well. What type of UE tips are you using? From UE website, there are basically two types: black one for Triplefi and transparent one for Superfi. trying to figure our which one gives better seal. Would really appreciated if you or someone else could give me some advice. Thanks!
Thanks for the suggestion. i bought Sony Hybrid. the medium works perfectly for me, and it's really comfortable. would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking to replace the stock RE-ZERO tips. it is so much easier to get a good seal, and i can wear it for a very long time without any pain. probably not good for my hearing tho. :-)
  Hi, just recently bought Sony Hybrid tips. I would like to trade the remaining SS/S/M tips for UE M size Triplefi/Superfi tips.
  Hi, just recently bought Sony Hybrid tips. I would like to trade the remaining SS/S/M tips for UE M size Triplefi/Superfi tips.
Thanks! i will give Sony Hybrids a try.
Finally got my RE-ZERO. totally blown away by the SQ. Now I am just having some trouble to get a good seal from the stock small bi-flange tipe. Someone mentioned that a triple flange tip would be better, but i am not able to find suitable ones from eBay. Could someone kindly suggest a few for me? Thanks!
Thanks for the input. hopefully i can get it before the labor day weekend.
Great! Thank you both for the feedback. Just ordered one. can't wait to get it. Just broke my ER-6i recently. Is it shipped from China? BTW, has anyone tried to replace the balanced plug of the RE-ZERO with normal stereo headphone plug?