Posts by blankdisc

oh...and i would NOT say that it's hot either. I have had hotter amps in the past (temperature wise, not looks )   ppl shouldn't worry about stacking it on top of anything (maybe except ice cubes.) 
This Schiit is much bigger than i imagined, and much heavier. This is truly the big leagues as it says in the manual. oh...the user manual is also bigger. hehe...   btw, i think that no one has mentioned this before. Mjolnir comes with three screw-in feet which is a huge plus.   I have to say that it is really worth the wait.     
PRICE DROP
think RMAF.... ;-)
no idea. I guess probably 8 GB. it supports both SDHC and SDXC cards, so you can easily drop in a large card. Personally i don't care about the onboard memory. Most of computers now come with SD card reader, so much easier to deal with the memory card.  
This seems to be the next Flagship Hifi Portable player from Hifiman - HM-901. They showed a prototype at the spring NY meet, and it sounded very good.   Finally a picture with the dock has been released, although no spec info has been released officially. The word is that it's coming out on 10/1.   Imagine a system that can be used both on the road and at home. pretty neat idea I would say.    
FINALLY!!! it's my birthday next week. Mjolnir (still can't spell the name...) can't come at a better time. ^_^
Hi, I am selling my Moon Audio Black Dragon Power Cord 6ft in mint condition. I bought it directly from Moon Audio about one year ago for $300 plus shipping.   Now i am selling it for $239 $219 shipped (or best offer) within US. I am also willing to ship it outside of US, but buyer must pay full shipping cost.   Paypal preferred. Please add 3% to cover paypal fee.    Thanks for looking.
HE-6 doesn't really need 10 Watts. 5W is good enough. Hifiman's own EF6 amp, which was designed specifically to drive HE-6, also outputs 5W into 50ohms. What's more important for orthoes is high current output. 
got the payment. will ship it out right away. thanks!