or Connect

Posts by blankdisc

Hi, I have a Schiit Bifrost Multibit DAC with USB for sale. It was recently upgraded to Multibit by Schiit Audio, so it is in perfect working condition and fully tested by Schiit. I am selling it to upgrade to Gungnir Multibit.    The signatures on the top was by the founder of Schiit Audio Jason and Mike, so you may call this the truly Signature Edition Bifrost. :-) Probably only one in existence.    There are some minor cosmetic flaws and all are shown on the...
Hi, I have a BRAND NEW LH Labs Geek Pulse X for sale.   The sale price is . Buyer pays shipping and 3% Paypal fee.   Thanks!
Hi, I have a pair of LCD-3 for sale in mint condition. It comes with original travel case, 4-pin XLR and 1/4" plug headphone cables, and documents as shown in the picture.   The price is $. Buyer pays for shipping and paypal fee.   I bought it three years ago and am the only owner. Both wooden rings have been recently replaced by AUDEZE, so they are practically brand new.   Thanks!
Hi, For sale is my almost brand new (less than 10 hours) Geek Out 1000.    The sale price is  including shipping within US. Buyer pays Paypal fee.   Thanks for looking.
Hi, For sale is my lovely iFi stack consisting of:   1. iFi Micro iCAN headphone amp (MSRP $285)   2. iFi Micro iDSD portable headphone amp/DAC (MSRP $500)   3. Upgraded Power Adapter II (MSRP $50)   4. iFi RCA cable (MSRP $20)   All in mint condition and come with all original accessories, boxes and manuals. This set will give you a VERY capable system for both desktop and portable use.   The sale price is (almost % off MSRP) including shipping within US....
I found that the MAC CmediaDoP driver is not working with El Capitan. as soon as you uninstall it, everything works as normal. 
Not sure if I should say anything, since I know Ken and ALO people. However, one of the reason why I bought my CDM at the show is how well it sounded driving my UM Miracle custom IEM.Let's be honest CDM will probably be used with my Miracle during my 3-hour daily commute more than HE1000, so it was very important to me that it excels in that aspect. CDM didn't disappoint. Actually that's wrong. It was great. It made my wallet thin after all.So give it another try next...
Couple shots of my new toy
NO! Thank you for making such a beautiful and great sounding product. My wife for once actually loved my headphone gear (instead of the usual "you spent xxx for this? Yeah yeah whatever").Sorry for whoever tried to buy the demo CDMs at the show, because I bought both. LOL....after I listened to it with HE1000 for 5 minutes, I knew I just had to take it home with me. There was no other option simply. And after I told my headfi buddy what I heard that day, he wanted one...
Hi,For sale is my almost brand new Audio Hydra Z in black color for or best offer. Only had it for about two months. works flawlessly and in perfect condition. will be shipped in its original box. Buyer pays actual shipping cost as well as 3% paypal fee. Local pickup is welcomed. my zip is 11791. thanks for looking.