Posts by blankdisc

Hi, I have recently moved to speaker system, so it's time to clean my headphone inventory.   Here for sale is a pair of Hifiman HE-500 headphone in mint condition. You won't find any sign of wear at all. It comes with the original box, 4-pin XLR headphone cable, 4-pin XLR to 1/4" adapter, and headphone connectors.   It retails for $699. I am selling it for shipped within US. International buyer will have to pay for the actual shipping cost.   Paypal preferred, and...
Hi, I have recently moved to speaker system, so it's time to clean my headphone inventory. Here for sale is a pair of Hifiman HE-6 headphone in mint condition. You won't find any sign of wear at all. It comes with the latest Hifiman travel case (way better than the useless leather box), an extra pair of velour pads, stock OCC(single crystal copper) 4pin XLR cable and Headphone cable connectors.    It retails for $1299. I am selling it for $949 shipped within US....
Has anyone sent back your AmpCity cable yet? what information should i send along? No one from UM has ever contacted me after i filled out their form online.   I am a bit worried that if i send it back and they claim they have never recieved it, i won't be able to get the new cable.
Price Drop
Bravo!!! 
Hi, I am selling my Cardas Clear Headphone cable for Hifiman headphone (works for all models). It's 1.5 meter long with 1/4" Cardas plug.   I am the first owner, and have only used it for about 50~100 hours. Selling it only because I need a cable with 4-pin XLR connector for my new balanced amp.   It's the best headphone cable i have heard so far. It improves bass performance, gives a more 3D-like sound stage and makes the sound more musical.      It...
still no cable...
No news for the silver cable?
Hi, I am now selling my Q audio Cable for Hifiman HE headphone. It is 2 Meter (6.5 feet) long and terminated with 4 pin XLR. It also comes with a 4 pin XLR to 1/4" TRS adapter.    The retail price is $260 not including shipping. I am selling it for SOLD or best offer SHIPPED within US. International buyer will have to pay for the actual full shipping cost.   Paypal preferred (please add 3% paypal fee). Also willing to take money order or check.   Not...
Don't judge Schiit by its price. Personally I believe that they can easily price Mjolnir at $1000, and still be considered as a steal.