or Connect

Posts by blankdisc

Hi, For sale is my lovely iFi stack consisting of:   1. iFi Micro iCAN headphone amp (MSRP $285)   2. iFi Micro iDSD portable headphone amp/DAC (MSRP $500)   3. Upgraded Power Adapter II (MSRP $50)   4. iFi RCA cable (MSRP $20)   All in mint condition and come with all original accessories, boxes and manuals. This set will give you a VERY capable system for both desktop and portable use.   The sale price is (almost % off MSRP) including shipping within US....
I found that the MAC CmediaDoP driver is not working with El Capitan. as soon as you uninstall it, everything works as normal. 
Not sure if I should say anything, since I know Ken and ALO people. However, one of the reason why I bought my CDM at the show is how well it sounded driving my UM Miracle custom IEM.Let's be honest CDM will probably be used with my Miracle during my 3-hour daily commute more than HE1000, so it was very important to me that it excels in that aspect. CDM didn't disappoint. Actually that's wrong. It was great. It made my wallet thin after all.So give it another try next...
Couple shots of my new toy
NO! Thank you for making such a beautiful and great sounding product. My wife for once actually loved my headphone gear (instead of the usual "you spent xxx for this? Yeah yeah whatever").Sorry for whoever tried to buy the demo CDMs at the show, because I bought both. LOL....after I listened to it with HE1000 for 5 minutes, I knew I just had to take it home with me. There was no other option simply. And after I told my headfi buddy what I heard that day, he wanted one...
Hi,For sale is my almost brand new Audio Hydra Z in black color for or best offer. Only had it for about two months. works flawlessly and in perfect condition. will be shipped in its original box. Buyer pays actual shipping cost as well as 3% paypal fee. Local pickup is welcomed. my zip is 11791. thanks for looking.
Hi, For sale is a Wireworld Starlight 7 AES/EBU Digital cable (1.5m) for $95  (MSRP $135) or best offer.   Buyer pays shipping and 3% paypal fee.   thanks for looking.   Eric
Hi, ***PRICE DROP***     Finally decided that it is time to upgrade to the ultimate Alpha Reference DAC (Black), so I am now selling my lovely Berkeley Audio Design Alpha DAC Series 2 in absolute mint condition for $3250 $3100 or best offer (MSRP $4995). Comes with all original accessories, manual and box. Packed and ready to ship.   It is an original Series 2 unit, NOT a upgrade from series 1. It is the best the DAC i have ever heard and definitely the most reliable...
Hi, ***PRICE DROP***   The following items are included in this sale. All items are in working and good condition.    1 x HIFIMAN HM-901 portable music player with original box and accessories (charger, USB cable, adapter cable)   1 x HIFIMAN DOCK-1 with original box - This dock basically allows you to turn HM-901 into a very high quality desktop DAC with many input/output options such as USB. For more details please...
Hi, Selling my Audio-GD DI-V3 USB Interface with upgraded TCXO clock and matching DI-PSU for $160.    Buyer pays shipping and 3% Paypal fee.   Thanks for looking.