or Connect

Posts by blankdisc

yes, the litz wire. It is beautiful and have a jewelry like look. I really wish Ken would make it slightly thicker. Right now it is slightly girly dare I say it. LOL....
to me there are too many top level IEMs which try to play safe with the sound. They try too hard to be neutral and unoffensive which I could understand. A bright sounding or bloomy bass IEM is the worst. However, Andromeda is like a great gymnast always walking the fine line of staying on the bar and falling off.
With comply tips Andromeda has the best bass I have ever heard on IEM.
I did try Jupiter last year which I almost bought. At that time CDM impressed me more, so I bought that. Don't want to take anything away from Jupiter. It was great. I felt it was on the same level as my UM Miracle which was ranked as the #1 IEM for a long time. However, I didn't feel that it offered significant more than my Miracle, so I wasn't so tempted to replace.With Andromeda the sound is....I hate to repeat it...just magical. I don't know how to describe it. It...
At the Chicago now flying back to NY, listening to Andromeda straight out of my iPhone6, suddenly the long security line doesn't look too bad now. Yes, I purchased a pair the AXPONA show demo, and it didn't take long for me to make the decision. What do I have? I have a pair of UM Miracle custom (that's 6 drivers per side). Andromeda has certain character which is just so magical. I was hooked the minute I tried it on. I totally blame Ken on this. I honestly think ALO...
Hi, I am looking to sell my HifiMan HE-1000 in mint condition for  or best offer. No sign of any kind of scratch or damage anywhere (see photos yourself). All three headphone cables are included as well as the original storage box.    I had it since the beginning of this year. It is THE best headphone i have ever tried. Unfortunately now I need the funds to pursue another hobby.    I will cover shipping within US and buyer is responsible for 3% Paypal fee.   NO...
Hi, For sale is one 1.3 meter ADL iHP-35 II headphone cable featuring silver-plated (Alpha) OCC conductors and Furutech rhodium-plated FT-735SM 3.5mm stereo connector.   I have been using it with my Oppo PM-3 headphone and it did bring very positive and noticeable improvement to the sound.   It also works for any headphone that uses one 3.5mm stereo connector at the headphone end.   The sale price is $58 including shipping within US.   Buyer pays 3% paypal...
Hi, For sale is a pair of Oppo PM-3 headphone with many extras (see list below.) Everything is in mint condition without ANY sign of wear or damage of any kind.    1. Oppo PM-3 Closed-Back Planar Magnetic Headphone with extra iPhone cable and ALL original accessories, box and manual - MSRP $399   2. Extra Portable Cable Without Mic: 1.2 meter cable without mic and control - MSRP $19   3. 1.3 meter ADL iHP-35 II headphone cable featuring silver-plated (Alpha) OCC...
Hi, Since I moved my equipments, this 1.6 meter Lightspeed 10G USB cable (standard A to B - single termination on both ends) have been replaced by a 0.8 meter version of the exact same cable. Hands down the best USB cable i have used. Unbelievable details and huge soundstage.    The cable is in perfect working and good cosmetic condition. There are some scratches on the outside which was caused by the spacers. Please see photo.   The MSPR of this cable is $1399. My...
Hi, For sale is one HIFIMAN HM-802 Portable Music Player with IEM amp card and an Extra Battery with original accessories.    The player is in perfect working and very good cometic condition. There is a tiny scratch on the top of the unit. Please see the photo.   The sale price is $495 $445 or best offer. Buyer pays shipping and 3% Paypal fee. Low ball offer will be kindly ignored.    Thanks for looking.