Posts by blankdisc

Hi, Since this year I found myself listening to my speaker system more and more, so decided to let go some of my headphone collections.    My HE-500 is in perfect working conduction. There is no scratch or sign of wear anywhere EXCEPT one little dent which you can see clearly from one the pictures. Everything you see in the picture is what you will be getting.    HE-500 retails for $699, and I am selling mine for only $.   Buyer pays the actual shipping cost. I will...
still available for sale
still available if anyone is interested. I live in NY 11791 if anyone wish to do local pickup.
Hi, It really saddens me that i have to let go of my absolutely lovely Meridian 508.24 CD player. I just have too many gears and not enough space to put them.    This was actually a Meridian 508.20 CD player and later upgraded to 508.24 by Meridian. This CD player works perfectly and in very good condition. I would give it at least a rating of 8 out of 10 mostly due to its age.    I bought it from another gentleman about 14 months ago. This is by far the best sounding...
Hi, In order to fund my other purchase i have decided to let go of my Hifiman HE-6 headphone.    There are some defects on the cups (please see the pictures), but they do NOT affect the sound in any way. If you can bypass those minor appearance issues, this pair of HE-6 just sounds as good as any HE-6.   This pair of HE-6 comes with the new leather earpads, Canare headphone cable with 4-pin XLR connector and 4-pin XLR to 1/4" headphone adapter, and headphone...
Hi, I am selling my Hifiman EF5 Hybrid Headphone amp with dual BurrBrown OPA627 opamp upgrade.   The amp is in very good condition. The blue LED power indicator light no longer works. It does NOT have any functional effects at all. I actually like it without the blue light. Less cheesy if you ask me. :-)   it's a very sweet sounding amp with big power output (2W into 50ohms if i remember correctly). it is able to drive most of the power hungry orthoes maybe...
Hi, For sale is a pair of RCA interconnect cable made by Audio-GD. It's one meter long and served me well in the beginning. Yes, you can get better cables than this no doubt, but you will definitely have to pay three or four times more.   I am selling this for $17. Buyer pays for shipping and 3% paypal fee.   Thanks for looking.
Hi, Here for sale is a pair of 3ft Cardas Crosslink Interconnects with Cardas GRCN RCAs. I bought this directly from Moon Audio. This is probably the best RCA cable you can find under $100. You will hear the improvements against your stock cables.   I am selling it for $69 shipped within US. International buyer please pay for actual shipping cost.   Paypal preferred. buyer please add 3% to cover paypal fee.   Thanks for looking.
Hi, I have recently moved to speaker system, so it's time to clean my headphone inventory.   Here for sale is a pair of Hifiman HE-300 headphone in mint condition. You won't find any sign of wear at all. It comes with the original box, the stock canare headphone cable and 1/4" headphone adapter.   It retails for $249. I am selling it for $159. Buyer pays for the actual shipping cost.   Paypal preferred, and buyer please add 3% to cover paypal...
Hi, I have recently moved to speaker system, so it's time to clean my headphone inventory.   Here for sale is a pair of Hifiman HE-500 headphone in mint condition. You won't find any sign of wear at all. It comes with the original box, 4-pin XLR headphone cable, 4-pin XLR to 1/4" adapter, and headphone connectors.   It retails for $699. I am selling it for shipped within US. International buyer will have to pay for the actual shipping cost.   Paypal preferred, and...