or Connect

Posts by blankdisc

Hi, Selling my Audio-GD DI-V3 USB Interface with upgraded TCXO clock and matching DI-PSU for $160.    Buyer pays shipping and 3% Paypal fee.   Thanks for looking.
Hi, ***PRICE DROP***   Selling my LH Labs LINEAR POWER SUPPLY 4 (LPS4) in brand new condition for . Never had a chance to use it.    Buyer pays shipping and 3% Paypal fee.   I am also selling my Geek Pulse. If you buy both, I can offer a combo deal.   http://www.head-fi.org/t/772644/fs-lh-labs-geek-pulse-standard-dac-amp-mint-condition   Thanks for looking.   Eric
Hi, Selling my LH Labs Geek Pulse (standard) DAC/AMP in MINT condition for . It comes with the standard brick power supply as well as the Lightspeed Jr. USB cable. I also have the original box and manual.   Buyer pays shipping and 3% Paypal fee.   I am also selling my LPS4. Never used once. If you buy both, i can offer a combo deal.   http://www.head-fi.org/t/772645/fs-lh-labs-linear-power-supply-4-lps4-brand-new   Thanks for looking.
Hi, ***PRICE DROP***   Since i have moved on to speakers, it is a shame to see my lovely EF6 collecting dust on the desk. So I am now selling it for $950 $890 or best offer.   The amp is in good condition and work perfectly. Buyer is responsible for shipping and Paypal fee.   If you are looking for more info about this amp, you can visit the following link.   http://head-direct.com/Products/?act=detail&id=271   Thanks for looking.
Hi, Selling my LH Labs Geek OUT 720 in black for $138 shipped within US.    The unit is in LIKE NEW condition except the sticker on the back which is losing prints (see photo). It's normal with all geek outs, so every geek out will have this. All original accessories and the boxes are included.   Shipping is included and buyer adds 3% for Paypal fee.   Thanks for looking.
talking about ultimate headphone mobile setup.     ok...ok...i know this is not mobile by any mean. Also people who is able to afford HE-1000 probably have a much fancier desktop setup, but OMG this sounds awesome. Forget about anything you know. This is on a whole other level.   
Hi, Found myself listening to speakers more and more these days, so decided to let go of my mint condition Hifiman HE-560 with original cable as well as original box.    The price is $640 shipped within US. International buyers pays for actual shipping cost.   Paypal preferred. Buyer is responsible for Paypal fee.   Thanks!
Have been listening to my new iCAN Micro for couple weeks now. Before that I use the headphone output directly out of my iDSD Micro.   First of all i just want to say that iDSD Micro is great. One of the best gears i have ever bought. I buy and sell headphone gears pretty often just to try different things. that's what this hobby is all about, right? iDSD Micro is one thing i think i will never let go. It is just so flexible and good looking. Not to mention that it...
If you check the history of Berkley audio, it will be very easy to understand. The founders of the company literally invented HDCD. They were the owner of Pacific Microsonics.
Hi, For sale is an iFi Gemini Dual-Headed USB Cable (0.7m). The condition is very good. Can't tell any difference from a new one other than mine has been broken in. :-)   The MSPR is $179. I am selling mine for $120 shipped with US.    Paypal preferred. Buyer is responsible for paypal fee. International buyer pays actual shipping cost.   Thanks for looking.   Eric