Posts by blankdisc

Hi, Selling my LH Labs Geek OUT 720 in black for $138 shipped within US.    The unit is in LIKE NEW condition except the sticker on the back which is losing prints (see photo). It's normal with all geek outs, so every geek out will have this. All original accessories and the boxes are included.   Shipping is included and buyer adds 3% for Paypal fee.   Thanks for looking.
talking about ultimate headphone mobile setup.     ok...ok...i know this is not mobile by any mean. Also people who is able to afford HE-1000 probably have a much fancier desktop setup, but OMG this sounds awesome. Forget about anything you know. This is on a whole other level.   
Hi, Found myself listening to speakers more and more these days, so decided to let go of my mint condition Hifiman HE-560 with original cable as well as original box.    The price is $640 shipped within US. International buyers pays for actual shipping cost.   Paypal preferred. Buyer is responsible for Paypal fee.   Thanks!
Have been listening to my new iCAN Micro for couple weeks now. Before that I use the headphone output directly out of my iDSD Micro.   First of all i just want to say that iDSD Micro is great. One of the best gears i have ever bought. I buy and sell headphone gears pretty often just to try different things. that's what this hobby is all about, right? iDSD Micro is one thing i think i will never let go. It is just so flexible and good looking. Not to mention that it...
If you check the history of Berkley audio, it will be very easy to understand. The founders of the company literally invented HDCD. They were the owner of Pacific Microsonics.
Hi, For sale is an iFi Gemini Dual-Headed USB Cable (0.7m). The condition is very good. Can't tell any difference from a new one other than mine has been broken in. :-)   The MSPR is $179. I am selling mine for $120 shipped with US.    Paypal preferred. Buyer is responsible for paypal fee. International buyer pays actual shipping cost.   Thanks for looking.   Eric
Hi, For sale is a AudioQuest Coffee USB cable in 3 meter (10') length.    The MSPR is $500. I am selling it for $250 shipped within US.   The condition of the cable is very good (see picture for a minor wear.) Purchased two years ago from an authorized AQ dealer.   The performance of Coffee is very very close to the flagship Diamond but without its very high price tag. It is widely considered as the best value in AQ's USB cable lineup. I am only selling it because I...
Hi, For sale is a pair of 15 feet AudioQuest Rocket 88 Bi-wire 15 ft Spade to Spade speaker cable. The condition is very good. I purchased them directly from AudioQuest about two years ago.    MSRP is $1150. You can get them for $550 now.   Buyer pays for shipping as well as Paypal fee.    See the following link if you need more info about the cable. http://www.audioquest.com/rocket-series-speaker-cables/rocket-88   Recently upgraded speakers with single binder...
Hi, I am selling my HifiMan HM-700 (32 GB) portable music player PLUS RE-400B In-Ear Monitor. Only used them for about 10 hours. Almost brand new condition. Comes with ALL original accessories.    Here is the link to both products if you need more information:   http://head-direct.com/Products/?act=detail&id=186   Paypal is preferring. Buyer covers paypal fee as well as shipping.    No trade and no low ball offer please.   Thanks!
zip 11791