Posts by blankdisc

Hi, For sale is a pair of HIFIMAN HE-560 headphone is almost like new condition. I am the original owner. It has less than 50 hours of use. Come with the original box, manual and a 6.5mm coax cable.   Buyer is responsible for shipping and Paypal fee.   NO trades.   Thanks for looking!
Hi, For sale is one Peachtree Audio deepblue2 Bluetooth Powered Speaker in mint condition. Works perfectly and no sign of scratch or damage anywhere. Original boxes, remote control and power cord are included. It sounds great and has no problem fill a big living room with awesome sound.   For more info, please visit https://www.peachtreeaudio.com/deepblue2.html.   Buyer is responsible for shipping and 3% Paypal fee.   Local pickup (Long Island, NY) is welcomed. my...
Hi, For sale is one pair of JBL LSR305 Powered Studio Monitors. Both speakers are in great condition. Works perfectly and no sign of scratch or damage anywhere. I purchased them directly from Guitar Center about two years ago. Rarely used them.   I will include a pair of foam monitor pads for free. They are great for desktop setup and do improve both imaging and bass.   Buyer is responsible for shipping and 3% paypal fee.    Local pickup (Long Island, NY) is...
Hi, For sale is a pair of modded Hifiman HE-6 headphone in great condition. Selling it to fund speaker purchase.   It is in perfect working condition and has NO visible scratch or damage anywhere. It comes with all original accessories including storage box, one extra set of leather pads and original 4-pin XLR cable with 1/4" adapter. See photo for details.   Two mods have been done to this headphone:   1. dust cover and white fibers from both drivers have been...
Hi, For sale is one HIFIMAN EF100 Headphone Amplifier in absolutely mint condition. Except one small mark (see photo for close look) there is no sign of scratch or damage anywhere.   For details you may check out    http://www.hifiman.com/products/detail/224.    I am asking $295. Buyer is responsible for shipping and 3% Paypal fee.   Thanks for looking.
Hi, For sale is my treasured Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM Lens.    Haven't used it for a while. The lens itself is in perfect working condition. NO sign of scratch anywhere. The lens hood does have visible scratches on the surface, but nothing too serious. It comes with ALL original accessories, box, manual, warranty card and lens pouch.   It was only lightly used since I normally don't shoot that long. I am the first owner and bought directly from BH Photo.   I am...
Hi,For sale is a 4ft (1.2 meter) long Kimber Kable Axios headphone cable for HifiMan headphones (HE-6/HE-500 twist type connectors). A pair of adapters is included which will allow you to use the cable with HE-1000 or Edition X headphones. Please see photos for connector and adapter details. The retail MSRP is $700 for the cable and $70 for the adapters. My asking price is shipped within U.S. Thanks!
Hi, For sale is one ALO SXC 24 – 2.5MM TO 2.5MM BALANCED Adpater. For more info you can find it here https://www.aloaudio.com/shop/sxc-24-2-5mm-to-2-5mm-balanced/   The asking price is $39 shipped within US. Paypal preferred.   Thanks!
Hi, For sale is one Intona USB Isolator (Standard version) which was purchased directly from Intona.   The asking price is shipped within US. Paypal preferred.   Thanks!
Hi, For sale is an ALO 2.5MM 4-POLE TO 3.5MM ADAPTER PLUG.   Perfect if you have earphones or headphones with balanced cable but still wish to connect to single-ended output such as mobile phone.   I am asking $34 shipped within U.S. Paypal preferred.    Thanks!