Posts by blankdisc

Hi, For sale is a pair of 15 feet AudioQuest Rocket 88 Bi-wire 15 ft Spade to Spade speaker cable. The condition is very good. I purchased them directly from AudioQuest about two years ago.    MSRP is $1150. You can get them for $550 now.   Buyer pays for shipping as well as Paypal fee.    See the following link if you need more info about the cable. http://www.audioquest.com/rocket-series-speaker-cables/rocket-88   Recently upgraded speakers with single binder...
Hi, I am selling my HifiMan HM-700 (32 GB) portable music player PLUS RE-400B In-Ear Monitor. Only used them for about 10 hours. Almost brand new condition. Comes with ALL original accessories.    Here is the link to both products if you need more information:   http://head-direct.com/Products/?act=detail&id=186   Paypal is preferring. Buyer covers paypal fee as well as shipping.    No trade and no low ball offer please.   Thanks!
zip 11791
For sale is a 50" FULL HD Philips LCD TV bought two years ago from local Costco. Like new condition. Comes with original remote control and power cord.  Local pickup only (zip code 11791). NO Shipping. Low ball offer will be kindly ignored.  Thanks!
$1039
Hi, Time to clean up my storage room. For sale is a set of JBL Home theater speakers which I purchased about 8 or 9 years ago. They have been sitting in storage for the past five years.   This set consist of 5 speakers in total:   2 x JBL Northridge E80 Floor standing Main Stereo   2 x JBL Northridge E30 Bookshelf   1 x JBL Northridge EC35 Center Channel   I am asking $390 or best offer. Low ball offer will be kindly ignored.    Local pickup ONLY (my zip is...
 Big Wilson ...this should tell you how good the Synchrony Ones are. I honestly think that it is one of the best speakers below 10K. 
Hi,  JUST REDUCED! For sale is a pair of PSB Synchrony One in Cherry finish. Rated in condition 9/10. No sign of scratch anywhere. Kept in my listening room at all time. No smoking and no pet. never moved after first installation.  Comes with all the original accessories including the original grill (never used once) PLUS one extra set of port blockers. Bought directly from PSB in January 2013. Local pickup (my zip is 11791) is preferred. I do have the original boxes,...
Hi, You are looking at a sale of a pair Sennheiser HD800 for $1249 $990 shipped within US. International buyers pays for the actual shipping cost. NO trade of any kind. Paypal preferred.   Since I am listening to my speakers more and more these days, finally decided to let go of my last pair of headphone Sennheiser HD800. Held on to it for so long, because in my opinion this is THE only headphone on the market which can match the sound stage and details of my speakers....
Hi,   I am selling my Schiit MJOLNIR Balanced Headphone Amplifier. The amp is in great condition except a very minor scratch on the side which can only be seen if you stare at it for a few mins. Honestly it just looks like a brand new one (thanks Schiit for the good design.) I bought it couple days after it was initially released and directly from Schiit web site.   It comes with the original box as well as Power cable.   I am selling it for including shipping within...