Posts by blankdisc

If you check the history of Berkley audio, it will be very easy to understand. The founders of the company literally invented HDCD. They were the owner of Pacific Microsonics.
Hi, For sale is an iFi Gemini Dual-Headed USB Cable (0.7m). The condition is very good. Can't tell any difference from a new one other than mine has been broken in. :-)   The MSPR is $179. I am selling mine for $120 shipped with US.    Paypal preferred. Buyer is responsible for paypal fee. International buyer pays actual shipping cost.   Thanks for looking.   Eric
Hi, For sale is a AudioQuest Coffee USB cable in 3 meter (10') length.    The MSPR is $500. I am selling it for $250 shipped within US.   The condition of the cable is very good (see picture for a minor wear.) Purchased two years ago from an authorized AQ dealer.   The performance of Coffee is very very close to the flagship Diamond but without its very high price tag. It is widely considered as the best value in AQ's USB cable lineup. I am only selling it because I...
Hi, For sale is a pair of 15 feet AudioQuest Rocket 88 Bi-wire 15 ft Spade to Spade speaker cable. The condition is very good. I purchased them directly from AudioQuest about two years ago.    MSRP is $1150. You can get them for $550 now.   Buyer pays for shipping as well as Paypal fee.    See the following link if you need more info about the cable. http://www.audioquest.com/rocket-series-speaker-cables/rocket-88   Recently upgraded speakers with single binder...
Hi, I am selling my HifiMan HM-700 (32 GB) portable music player PLUS RE-400B In-Ear Monitor. Only used them for about 10 hours. Almost brand new condition. Comes with ALL original accessories.    Here is the link to both products if you need more information:   http://head-direct.com/Products/?act=detail&id=186   Paypal is preferring. Buyer covers paypal fee as well as shipping.    No trade and no low ball offer please.   Thanks!
zip 11791
For sale is a 50" FULL HD Philips LCD TV bought two years ago from local Costco. Like new condition. Comes with original remote control and power cord.  Local pickup only (zip code 11791). NO Shipping. Low ball offer will be kindly ignored.  Thanks!
$1039
Hi, Time to clean up my storage room. For sale is a set of JBL Home theater speakers which I purchased about 8 or 9 years ago. They have been sitting in storage for the past five years.   This set consist of 5 speakers in total:   2 x JBL Northridge E80 Floor standing Main Stereo   2 x JBL Northridge E30 Bookshelf   1 x JBL Northridge EC35 Center Channel   I am asking $390 or best offer. Low ball offer will be kindly ignored.    Local pickup ONLY (my zip is...
 Big Wilson ...this should tell you how good the Synchrony Ones are. I honestly think that it is one of the best speakers below 10K.