Posts by BoxBoxBox

Instead of a dock, I'm planning to buy a speaker I can plug my ipod into to charge, and play. Are these decent sounding? Recommendations appreciated!
A couple questions... I've recently wiped my hard drive clean and re-installed windows. Is it possible to recover any of the files that I've lost? Would an expert be able to recover some files? One was a story that I had written. I might have e-mailed it to a friend, but since I also deleted my e-mails, I'm in a rut. Is it totally impossible to recover deleted e-mails? (I use yahoo). Is there anything I can do, or is my story gone forever? There must be something.
Is the e500 better than the e5c? Have there been any comparisons? Am going to make a purchase soon and am still unsure.
Yeah, I tried out the RS-1 last fall for about three weeks and they were great. Never got to pair them up with the RA-1 amp. Though I did use the RA-1 amp with the HF-1 this winter and thought it was a great combination.
I've saved up about $800, and I'm going to spend it on fun stuff. I've narrowed it down to two possibilities: route # 1 would be 30 or 60 GB ipod (w/ apple lossless) $300 IEMs - Shure e5c, or ultimate ears Nintendo DS + a couple games route # 2 would be Grado RS 1 / RA 1 amp On the one hand route #1 covers source, headphones and gaming, on the other hand route #2 has the classic combo that I can build everything around. Route #1 is portable, route #2 is not,...
Bought this last week, light scratches all over (which I can't figure out how they got there; very frustrating)... Comes with all original accessories and I filled it with music as well. I'm looking to trade for either for either a 60 GB ipod photo which would be a straight up swap, or an ipod Nano, though there would have to be $$ added on the other side to make it even. So if anyone is interested in any of these swaps, PM me, thanks
Yeah Feels is my favorite too can't wait to see what they come up with next... If they continue this progression they're going to go into some mega territory soon
Very nice, friendly user who is also understanding & efficient. There was Mother Theresa, Gandhi, MLK, and Socrates, and now we can finally add Todd S to that list
Nah, not really interested at this point in a trade, since I'm looking to fund other purchases. -STILL FS-
This was already sold