Posts by BoxBoxBox

im streaming from a server using plex, is it lossless or is it compressing the music?
Can other headphones work with the JH3A dac/amp? what termination would it need?
I bought this because I couldn't find edition 9s (if you've got one I'll buy from you).knowing it has the same driver, it does sound like an edition 9 in many ways. It is missing some of its clarity and impact and soundstage though.   As for ed8, Sig Pro is more enjoyable to listen to than edition 8s... but I find edition 8s to have more of a balanced sound across the spectrum. I find edition 8 more of an audiophile headphones, they're like really great speakers on...
"They share similar sound signature, true hifi sound.  But for people who are spoiled by 801's very musical sound signature, they may not appreciate 901 immediately."   So 901 is not musical?
nice
PM me asking price thank you
how is the sig pro compared to edition 8s in terms of rock music, complex passages and fast electronic?
I bought this only about a week ago. It comes with travel case and original papers. I believe it is bamboo because it has the pattern around the edge of the cups. I would also trade it for the rev 1 + $200 since I prefer the sound. Shipping is included. 
Excellent condition with box and everything included.
so this is worth the extra price over jh16?