Posts by BoxBoxBox

pic: http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/9519/0507021842.jpg   free ship. PM
so it is solar powered? does the case have to be open? that is pretty awesome, it could survive the end of civilization as we know it
PM me if you are interested. Let's deal! 
I will have to try it, it is just strange that when a new product comes, one of the most loved headphones on headfi people are treating like it's junk now, I still listen to Edition 8s every day
are you sure youre not falling into flavor of the month zone when saying sig pro is better than edition 8s. the edition 8s are better quality and part of the prestigious edition line, they wouldnt make a cheaper headphone sound better. the 8s have a magic to my ears that no headphone has matched
I need a Pico DAC/AMP, any color. I'm willing to trade my JDS Objective 2 O2 amp + Pico DAC only. I can add some $$ if there is still a price difference.
I need a Pico DAC/AMP, any color. I'm willing to trade my JDS Objective 2 O2 amp + Pico DAC only. I can add some $$ if there is still a price difference.
I have both the O2 and L3, O2 sounds a bit airer, lighter, clear. but L3 is much thicker, smoother, more dynamics, better bass, more pop. Going from L3 to O2 I feel like it's making the music naked. I think O2 is a bit overrated, but I'll give it some more listens
how is the speed of these? for quick prog rock, c an it approac the speed and greatness of edition 9 s?
you should take out the crossed out line at the beginning that says changed my mind ill be keeping them, it doesnt appear crossed when viewing from the thread list so might be turning a buyer away