Posts by montell

Quote: Originally Posted by Butti I think the T60 is the wrong choice for that task. The joystick of my 6 month old T60 fails more and more, when I push it down. It's only a matter of time, until my T60 becomes completely useless, because of the weak joystick mechanism. I will exchange it for a new device in 2008, but I don't think the new T60 joystick will last any longer than my current. What a bummer. I'll probally still get it because its...
I plan on getting the iriver t60 myself because of the replaceable AAA battery. I;ve used a sony tapewalkman for like 10 years. After that I got a sony minidisc player wich I've used for 4 years. The iaudio x5 lasted only for 1 year. Now I got an ipod nano 2g wich I only got for a year too. I hate that thing. It was a toss between the trekstor vibez and the iriver t60. I plan on getting the iriver because I can charge AAA battery in a seperate charger and carry them...
Something entirely different but what I dont understand is why there arent any portable dvd or bluray players just like pcdps. Or minidisc with capacity higher then 1gb. The technology is right there. There are magneto-optical discs with a capacity of 9+gb. They dont need any extra software either, just drag and drop. Tapes are another cheap option. These could all be made portable, drag and drop, excellent battery life, line in/out, all the excellent features you might...
Thats good. I just hope he gets the order right and doesnt send me the wrong PK's. I got the PK3 and I absolutely love them. So I just had to get the PK1s. Without foams they dont sound that good though. I did a mild 8hours burn in only on radio static. Ofcourse these are just PK3s
I took my chances and just ordered them from yuin acoustics. I made a payment with paypal. Now we'll just have to wait. How did you make the payment and can you keep me updated?
Extremely sorry to bump this thread... but is that site reliable? Theres like only one guy posting there and there arent any new recent topics being made. I'm thinking of ordering the PK1 there
Hi I'm a poor student that still wants to enjoy his music with some good sound quality. I listen mostly to jazz and r&b. I'm looking for ear(canal)phones instead of headphones or earclips. I still want to hear some ambient noise when I'm walking around such as my cellphone or the subways intercom, you get the idea. My price range is about $50, but I'm willing to spent $75-100 if I think its really worth it. I want natural sound with a slight emphasis on the bass....