Posts by Paul Graham

Hello Fellow NX1 owner, Looks like a nice rig there!!Is the Fuze Rockbox'd?p.s. Which model of Fuze is that please?
     Awesome!!! :)
He's been really cool up till now,  Lets hope its a case that he's been busy with life stuff! 
Well my SR60's arrived this morning, And my new little NX1.   The cable on the SR60's is desperate to be repaired or replaced, Its a good job these are going in custom cups and having a re cable soon then.   Oh how Ive missed the Grado sound!!!   And for a £23 amplifier the Topping TP NX-1 punches well above its weight, Giving my Graham Slee Voyager a good run for its money. I love the tiny footprint it uses up, Much friendlier on my pocket. Its got me thinking...
 That massive ring around the top is quite a common design element if you take the time to look through the site.No pictures of anyone wearing them???? Did you actually read the first post in this thread?You've obviously got a chip on your shoulder, Which unfortunately isn't going to go down well here. I was the one who reported your original post in this thread for being offensive.Its gone now but the words " You look like a dick wearing them " aren't going to make you...
Haha Thanks santa lol
Different taste? Different needs?Different budget? I could go on all night.....
Arghhhh, What is it with stuff breaking down lately? Must be something in the air in my manor lol......   within the last month Ive had the battery in my PB2 fail, The left driver of my IE8's has decided to go as quiet as a mouse with a whisper, My Westone UM1's right driver decided to have a laugh and copy the Sennheisers..... And two of my hi-fi amps are playing up.   All out of warranty, And just before our Anniversary/Christmas.   Bloody Sods Law...
Basically what H20 said! :) Welcome to the forums.I remember when I first joined I felt the same about all the various components and sometimes I felt quite overwhelmed, But we're a great bunch on here and theres always someone who can help.And its always Awesome to have another DIY'er onboard!! All the best, Paul :)
 I very nearly had a pair of these cans last year but lost the bid.They're getting extremely rare especially in good condition.I'll find a pair one day ( One hopes!!! lol ) Lovely rig!!!