Posts by Paul Graham

And this evening giving the HR App a whirl, And Tunein/Denon Apps work smoothly. Linn Jazz in 192kbps over this new lil rig I really is quite nice to sit back and listen to.....
Need to sort a decent short usb cable out but you get the idea.... iPhone 5. Teac HA-50p. Sennheiser Amperior. Toxic Cables White Widow. Teac HR App. The Poems.
So far I've been testing the HA50p on my MacBook. I found Teacs app to be a touch temperamental so I'm using Audirvana Plus.   The Rig -   MacBook Pro Teac HA50p Beyerdynamic Tesla T70p         Yep that's All Along The Watchtower by David Matthews Band. Sounds extremely detailed, A touch more bass than I'm used to but it's not overbearing.  Mids are slightly forward but nice and smooth. Highs are crisp and snappy.  So far I'm very pleased I made the jump :)
So far I've been testing the HA50p on my MacBook. I found Teacs app to be a touch temperamental so I'm using Audirvana Plus. The Rig - MacBook Pro Teac HA50p Beyerdynamic Tesla T70p Yep that's All Along The Watchtower by David Matthews Band. Sounds extremely detailed, A touch more bass than I'm used to but it's not overbearing. Mids are slightly forward but nice and smooth. Highs are crisp and snappy. So far I'm very pleased I made the jump
Just arrived an hour ago,  So far Im very impressed! Will get some photos and more impressions up later... :)
Have a great time away Frank and stay away from any cables you find that need improving :P :P :P
In need of a decent right angled lightning cable folks? Money no object?   Here ya go....   Its only £9,999.99   http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Startech-2m-6ft-Angled-Black-Apple-8-pin-Lightning-Connector-to-USB-Cable-/301177558657?pt=UK_Computing_USB_Cables&hash=item461f94d681  
Hope Frank doesn't mind me doing this seeing as theres a few iBasso owners in this thread... Ive started an iBasso owners thread -  http://www.head-fi.org/t/724857/ibasso-owners-club#post_10742274 So if anyone wants to help get the club/thread up and running I would really appreciate it thanks :)
I cant believe no-one else has posted in here yet?!
 I used to use this very rig & Got a lot of enjoyment from it. :)    What App/Format are you using?