Posts by Paul Graham

Well our front room is pretty much finished now aside from a few shelves and pictures. So heres a few shots of my living/listening room...          
Haha I wasn't toooo far off then lol. Nice looking setup there dude :)
I have two separate systems.   One Hi-Fi and One HT.   The Sub is on the home theatre.   Everything is listed in my profile :)
 Looking good mate! I really need to get myself another set of Grado's!
 Looks like a Planar 3 to me with either an RB205 or an RB300 ;)
Nad Phonostage arrived so the Sansui Amp is now out ready to be stripped down, Cleaned and set up in the bedroom system. Nad PP1, Ok its not high end but its already made a huge difference to the sound. I now have a much better bass presence and The brightness of the Sansui's built in phono stage isn't there any more. I now have a warmer vinyl sound which is what Im after anyway :)              
Nad Phonostage arrived so the Sansui Amp is now out ready to be stripped down, Cleaned and set up in the bedroom system. Nad PP1, Ok its not high end but its already made a huge difference to the sound. I now have a much better bass presence and The brightness of the Sansui's built in phono stage isn't there any more. I now have a warmer vinyl sound which is what Im after anyway :)          
Alex, Snap!   When Frank does my Sony MDR-SA5000 rebuild Im giving him a completely free reign, :)
Cleared most of the mess away now thanks to the expedit arriving yesterday. Everything's coming together nicely...              
Starting to get there now. Waiting on a phono stage and another partington prisma....