or Connect

Posts by mohdkhamsya

Aaaaah. I see. That explains. Well I have no problem waiting. Have been waiting since June. What's another month right. Also, glad to know that it's being circulated to reviewers. Hope to read impressions soon enough. 
Yes I'm aware of that. Just curious as to why the PM4, despite being ahead of the hunter and pm6 in terms of completion and production, wasn't showcased at canjam. I also read somewhere in the thread that the PM4 demo was supposed to have been circulated amongst a group of trusted reviewers before its official release. So is that still happening? 
Hey guys. Ordered the PM4 sometime in June. So honest question here. How is it that there are impressions of products which haven't had their tuning finalized (pm6 and hunter) and none at all for a product which has been sent for production and due for delivery in a few weeks? Am I missing something here?
Cups and rings are from mod house audio btw. They're having a sale now.
I'm outside now but I'll post some later when I get home. But they look like in the videos above.
They're extremely enjoyable. Really love listening to these. I mean the original sound is okay I guess. But the mod makes it so much better. Maybe it's not as refined in terms of dynamics, depth and layering as say the hifiman. But most of the other technical capabilities and most importantly the tone the mod brings are pretty damned impressive.
Alright so i spent a day modding these with HM5 ($26) pads, Cups and rings  ($40) I bought online. They now sound very different from the unmodded phones. Lesser treble, sibilance although that upper mid bump is still there and gives guitars the crunch they need. Bass is rumbly, tight. Stage is above average, actually quite good. I've owned the HE-560, 500, X2, the hd 650, 280 pro and I can safely say that the franken modded 9500s sit right up there with the greats. The...
Just the headset. In great condition. I'm gonna miss these but I have my franken-modded shp9500 now and I cant justify keeping 2 headphones. I absorb paypal. You pay shipping. 
  Will post it in the evening! 
Already bought the rubber cement, cups and HM5 pads. Gonna mod one of my 9500s tomotrrow!