Posts by mohdkhamsya

@RiddleyWalker Hi there! Second day of use. Around 20hrs in. Dx90>m2y>he560. I have a set audition playlist, all flac. Here goes. The pairing is excellent, quite satisfying I must say. The m2u is powerful enough to make the hifimans grunt. It is very quiet with a black background. Maybe ever so slightly warm but otherwise very clean and extremely detailed. The details don't come out at you, they're presented very gently. What i find most amazing about the pairing is the...
Burning in the he560 with magni 2 while at work 
Hi everyone. I just bought the magni 2 Uber and I must say, I'm extremely satisfied with its performance so far. I'm currently using them with my iems, namely my UM Merlin and Phonak 112 while I wait on my he-560. My source is the DX90 and before this I was using a well regarded portable amp, the Tube Amp TA1. But the little magni is in a different league altogether! Very clean, wide, deep and it has great layering too. You can hear things farther from your ear! Never...
I'm thinking of getting the vorpal to pair with my um Merlins. Anyone has a more detailed review of the cables other than the passing comment a few pages back?
You'd have to contact Stephen guo of um global. He'd be able to give you your answer. :-)
Hi all. Yep they do! The vents are very small metal tubings. I got them for sgd900 in all. The local distributor has a sale going on this July. They sell all of the um series and after trying the whole lineup, i liked the Merlins the best. I even preferred it to the mentors. The demo sets were all hand made acrylic universals and i had expected mine to be so but apparently um now 3d prints the universals so its much2 faster, not to mention a smaller body which is very...
They're the same as the um mentor universal body, with the metal tube and all. I'll post pictures when i can.