Posts by maymur8

Hopefully I get something!
Hey everyone, up for sale are my beloved Heir Audio 3.Ai's which are a few years old (Selling since I just upgraded to some Noble 5's)   They're in perfect condition with no problems or scratches of any kind, and they come with all original accessories and box (earpieces, bands, cleaning tool, case)   The price is a little flexible, and I am also open to any trades (except IEMS, send me a message and I'll consider)   Payment will be through Paypal, I'll take the hit...
Hey Saren,    Would you describe the TH900's as slightly warm? and I'm guessing very natural in comparison to the ED8's?   And silverbox, good to know members of head fi still have a sense of humor
Well then what is the best headphone that exists?   And I actually think the best overall headphone, might not be the best hip-hop headphone...   The best overall would have to have the right bass and the right time, warmth when it needs it, different characteristics for different genres even songs at different times... No headphone is that dynamic, or perfect as far as I know....
Hey everyone,    I just wanted the community's take on what the best (closed) headphones would be for rap and hip-hop   For the longest time I thought it would be the Ultrasone Edition 8's, which I own, but the more time I spend with them the more I question it...   The Edition 8's do everything well, they're smooth, clear, articulate, good bass quantity, great detail for a closed headphone, but they lack something as well...    It's a little hard to explain, but...
Just curious, but any thoughts on an Edition 8?
Hey, is this still open?
Hey,   I just want to start by saying, these wouldn't be for me, but rather then guy who lives right across from me. I'm a freshman in college, and brought a few pairs with me (Edition 8's, Heir 3.Ai's, Wesc Chambers Premium)....   Now, my hallmate broke his headphones (crappy old ipod stock), and usually borrows my Chambers to the point where I haven't seen them in a week or two now... I talk to him about them, and he's never been introduced to higher quality sound,...
I agree with you there, except for the mowing grass part    I don't plan on babying these things to the point where I don't use them, but maybe just a bit
Hey, just to update I went ahead and actually got some Edition 8's (little less than 700 in mint!) for their portability... I've had them for a few days and originally they sounded a little off, highs were ever so slightly harsh.... It wasn't "smooth" at all...   After breaking them in for a few days, I can hear them start to change, they sound a LOT better, but I feel like they still have a long way to go... Hopefully I'll write a review after a few weeks with...