Posts by maymur8

Up for sale is a BNIB Phiaton MS400's that I got as a gift that I have no need for (I use IEMS on the go and HE400's at home, or speakers)   Also a pair of Bose QC3 that are fully functional, just a bit worn, the pictures show all scuffs and wear (if there are any questions about them just shoot me a message, or if you want pictures of a certain area) These have great noise canceling and would be great if you travel a lot All accessories included, and a plane double...
Hey guys, I have never attended a meet, but I'm in Nashville so I figure why not   I can bring a pair of Noble 5 IEMS and a Fiio E12 Everything else I got seems to already be listed
To my knowledge, the K701's sound decently different from the Q701's so I don't think I would be interested in those right now   Thanks though!
Hey, so my Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80 Ohms are for sale, About 30 hours of use, no physical marks or damage at all, essentially in brand new condition   So I bought these guys back in January from guitar center for use at home while my roommate was around, but eventually ended up using my Noble 5's since they sound better, and now I live in my own apartment so I have no use for them   I did throw away the box, but I do have the bag they came with, and I did buy a case...
99.8 lbs 103.4 lbs 122.1 lbs
Hopefully I get something!
Hey everyone, up for sale are my beloved Heir Audio 3.Ai's which are a few years old (Selling since I just upgraded to some Noble 5's)   They're in perfect condition with no problems or scratches of any kind, and they come with all original accessories and box (earpieces, bands, cleaning tool, case)   The price is a little flexible, and I am also open to any trades (except IEMS, send me a message and I'll consider)   Payment will be through Paypal, I'll take the hit...
Hey Saren,    Would you describe the TH900's as slightly warm? and I'm guessing very natural in comparison to the ED8's?   And silverbox, good to know members of head fi still have a sense of humor
Well then what is the best headphone that exists?   And I actually think the best overall headphone, might not be the best hip-hop headphone...   The best overall would have to have the right bass and the right time, warmth when it needs it, different characteristics for different genres even songs at different times... No headphone is that dynamic, or perfect as far as I know....
Hey everyone,    I just wanted the community's take on what the best (closed) headphones would be for rap and hip-hop   For the longest time I thought it would be the Ultrasone Edition 8's, which I own, but the more time I spend with them the more I question it...   The Edition 8's do everything well, they're smooth, clear, articulate, good bass quantity, great detail for a closed headphone, but they lack something as well...    It's a little hard to explain, but...