Posts by no1likesme

BUMP There has got to be more people on this site that can appreciate music other than metal, classical, and Pink Floyd.
I wasn't really into folk music before I got into this. The artists that really got me hooked were Andrew Jackson Jihad, and Jeffrey Lewis. Jeffrey Lewis YouTube - Jeffrey Lewis - Back When I Was 4 live Andrew Jackson Jihad YouTube - Andrew Jackson Jihad "Rejoice" - Oakland
I picked up a few bottles from my local store. Founders Kentucky Breakfast Stout Bell's Hopslam NOTE: these are not my photos, I am cameraless.
I built a new system about a week ago, specs are as follows: AMD Athlon II x3 425 unlocked to a Phenom II x4 b25 Asrock cheapo motherboard ATI HD5770 4gb ddr3 memory 320gb hdd Gigabyte case Antec 400w psu onboard sound for now until I can afford a nice usb interface Not exactly high end, but for $600 shipped it gets the job done.
For the last year I have found myself almost obsessed with this style of music. After some fruitless searches on here I was unable to find much mention of this style. I do not know if this is due to the DIY (read: poor quality recordings) nature of the music, or lack of exposure, but this genre features some of the very best songwriters that I have had the pleasure of listening to. Some noteworthy artists include: Jeffrey Lewis Andrew Jackson Jihad Johnny Hobo and...
my windows xp
Quote: Originally Posted by m0ofassa No. I used to suffer from a thing the doctor used to call "glue ear' and used to have ruptured or "burst" ear drums fairly often (as they described it) and it was frequently accompanied with the flowing of liquid wax (to the point where it would pour from the ear). You sound like you just have pressure behind the ear - can you still pop your ears? If not, go to the doctors and describe the problem - they'll probably...
First off, I have been sick for the last few days (nothing ear related though) mostly sore throat and I haven't been able to talk above a whisper for two days now. So, i woke up this morning with a sharp pain in my left ear, which is accompanied by EXTREMELY loud tinnitus. When I swallow I can hear a clicking noise in my left ear and When I breathe I can hear air rushing in or out of my ear. I also feel a lot of pressure in it. My balance seems to be fine, and I am...
Quote: Originally Posted by redshifter Yes but no one likes you.
I love funyons...