Posts by Mr H

oh I'd like to know this too cause I went insane in the membrane and got the O2 and ODAC so I don't think i'll need the geek now. if not isn't a big deal cause someone will want to buy it on a forum **** is i'd have to sell it by less than what I paid so, it's a lose lose situation
I can't find any updates, is the geek dac still supposed to be shipped on jan/14? even to europe? 
I was wondering the same thing
hi, a couple of questions (I know they must be answered somewhere on this thread but is too long lol) where can I get a custom cable made for the he400? I like the cable they come with but it's a little too long to use comfortably on my bed I want to get a shorter cable. And what would be a good replacement for the velour pads? they sound good and are not horribly uncomfortable but i think they're too firm lol I mean something similar but softer (links will be...
Well an update, I’ve been very busy at work. Finally after some back and forth I got this message “We have contacted our distributor in Germany. You can ship your HE-400 to his place, and he will send you a new one then.” So I did and finally today I got them back. Checked the drivers and the plastic thing on the top is transparent white, but obviously what matters the most is I don’t get the ringing with the high notes (well it’s not like I don’t hear it at all lol it...
lol ok i'm a bad man that buys from amazon lol take my money and murder my family sure i'm in the wrong here why not
well...   I feel sorry for what you experienced. Because this is weired, we have recalled all the defective HE-400 from our dealers. And they would not sell them out for trouble. Firstly, we have to make sure whether you bought it from our authorized dealer. If yes, you can send it back for a new one, without paying for the shipping cost.    I will forward all the information you provided to our distributor in Germany, and I will contact you as soon as I get a...
lol i don't want to this is weird. first time something like this has happened to me. it's not that i dislike this headphone, thing is they hurt my ears with the weird treble, which they totally said it's a thing and happened, and it's jan/2013 how the hell was i supposed to know a seller from amazon still had old stock on faulty headphones. it's weird all this distrusting attitude towards me from the customer service, what did they think i did??? build a fake hifiman?...
i saw that, and the emails, and the conclusion is i'm ****ed, i'll have to pay 20€ to return it to the seller and that makes 40€ on stupid shipping for trying a pair of faulty headphones   Hello *****   We need some further information.   Do you know the seller's name? Or provide me a website?    Have you contacted the seller? Since you have just bought it, you may return it.     Best Regards, Zhang Lu Head-Direct Customer Service...
ok looks like i'm ****ed, the hifiman guys are not showing signs they'll change my revision 3 for the new one and the seller in the end said i can return it if i pay the shipping. how is this fair for me? i paid 20€ to get it now i must pay 20€ to return some faulty headphones? god i regret 100% buying this hifiman stuff i should have just stayed with my other headphones