Posts by richierich

Quote: Originally Posted by mymindinside bump, thanks init6, but both those sellers are too expensive after shipping etc, the max. i can pay is 69 shipped is there any vendor that currently sells them for that price? Try Amazon
I don't remember if EAC has an mp3 coverter built into that program.
Quote: Originally Posted by LuckyKarma I'd highly recommend the K81DJ, I bought mine because of the great isolation and so I won't piss off my roommate by listening to trance at 3am with my HD555s They're the perfect cans for college... cheap ($55 from fascinationproducts on ebay), closed and isolating so listening late at night and on the bus is not a problem, and very portable I second the K81DJ's...lol my wife tries to talk to me when I'm...
Thank you guys for all of the posts in this thread guys, I am currently enjoying my K81DJs! I can't believe I actually read probably around 60 pages of this thread before deciding on buying these headphones. I already made up my mind probably 30 pages worth into reading but I wanted to hear more. I would've read all but I was getting tired (was reading from midnight to about 1am or so). Anyways these are great phones and I really want to hear all my CDs/mp3s through them...
thanks camille
where can I get the Go-Vibe v5 amp?
Currently waiting for my shipment for the headphones, man I can barely wait any longer! I want to see what all the hype is about, and my Sennheiser HD-495's on my laptop just can't cut it once I try turning up the volume halfway decent.