Posts by richierich

Great songs there  Lazysloth thanks.
A nice remix to the late 90's classic, Way out West - The Gift:  
Another classic from the early 2000s: Thrillseekers feat. Sheryl Deane - Synaesthesia (There are so many good remixes, you'll have to see and hear them all on youtube, I like the Alaska Chill Remix)    
Here's a classic, Jose Amnesia feat. Jennifer Rene - Louder (Blake Jarrell's 190 dB Remix):  
It's not bad at all, especially with the E17 hardware EQ. It's just that I prefer the sound of the Dac Extasy.
So I've tried the E17 + E09K combo vs. Hot Audio DAC Extasy + E09K and I definately prefer the latter. The E17 is a solid all-in-one unit especially for the price, but I don't like the DAC portion. The E17 is a solid budget stepping stone but if you can, definitely upgrade. I've got an O2 amp incoming as well as a Sense G5 amp coming from China. I'll keep the amp that works for me and sell off the others.The HE-400's are so good, so so good! 
Speaking of Tidal wave, here's a Flosstradmus remix I really enjoy:  
Back available again: http://www.ebay.com/itm/FIRE-PHOENIX-DAC-02-CS4398-LM4562-MINI-USB-DAC-Headphone-Amplifier-/170696111860?pt=US_Pro_Audio_Amplifiers&hash=item27be47f6f4