Posts by Shunrei

I own Asgard and Hd650, and i think they don't pair nicely. Thankfully i have Valhalla, and i think it's pretty nice though i couldn't enjoy it when i turn the volume up. If you don't get bass on Asgard then there should be something wrong, while i don't really enjoy it, Asgard still drive 650s adequately.
well that'd make it an outstanding read given they way you said it. I'd love to see Reki talks about her cans.
...and may i say something about Reki? She's so **** damn adorable!
Hi all, i'm new to this Schiit, and i think i should share some thoughts! I'm happy with Asgard and Valhalla, and i was about to pull the trigger for Lyr! But i hope i could reason with myself or i might as well go broke! They said that HD650s pair very well with Valhalla.. and i do think so. Though i got spoiled by Crack which was awesome but i think i'll hold myself with all of these Schiits around me. At this point sometimes i even questioning myself whenever i got...
I have brief experience with LCD 2.  I keep wondering whether it was the player or the amp's fault, i thought LCD 2 was dry sounding. Or i wonder whether it's Stax SR 009's fault that my ears got spoiled. Since i had my time with them before trying out the LCD 2.
repost
repost
Ups sorry,  man i think i was exaggerating.I probably was confused by how to express the sound of these cans, i feel like it's lacking something.. i just can't really explain what.. what do i call a feeling where a sound is loud but doesn't feel close? I could feel the impact but it's not just close enough, something like that.  or maybe it's not a problem at all just like you said Zorrofox
Hi all, it's been a few weeks (or months?) I own this cans, this cans is simply good, and i think i found a little problem with this cans (or myself) Though i found that HD650 is a great sounding cans (They make my M50 sounds thin, like an old cheap fm radio sound), they don't sound that good out of the box, i burned them down and wait if the charcoal might sound better or worse. But after days of waiting, I found it hard to enjoy them (Foobar2k-Fiio E7/L7-Schiit...
Am i too late on this? I have a brief experience with T1, just a couple hours and imo they sound fantastic (I did listen to them through a $5k amp though). I think that i'd rather have an adequately driven high-end phones, rather than have fully driven average phones. I own M50SLes, and Hd650s and a couple amps, Fiio E7, Schiit Asgard, and Schiit Valhalla. There were time when my place electricity got cut out ( Transformer exploded during rainy day) and then i was forced...