Posts by Shunrei

well that'd make it an outstanding read given they way you said it. I'd love to see Reki talks about her cans.
...and may i say something about Reki? She's so **** damn adorable!
Hi all, i'm new to this Schiit, and i think i should share some thoughts! I'm happy with Asgard and Valhalla, and i was about to pull the trigger for Lyr! But i hope i could reason with myself or i might as well go broke! They said that HD650s pair very well with Valhalla.. and i do think so. Though i got spoiled by Crack which was awesome but i think i'll hold myself with all of these Schiits around me. At this point sometimes i even questioning myself whenever i got...
I have brief experience with LCD 2.  I keep wondering whether it was the player or the amp's fault, i thought LCD 2 was dry sounding. Or i wonder whether it's Stax SR 009's fault that my ears got spoiled. Since i had my time with them before trying out the LCD 2.
repost
repost
Ups sorry,  man i think i was exaggerating.I probably was confused by how to express the sound of these cans, i feel like it's lacking something.. i just can't really explain what.. what do i call a feeling where a sound is loud but doesn't feel close? I could feel the impact but it's not just close enough, something like that.  or maybe it's not a problem at all just like you said Zorrofox
Hi all, it's been a few weeks (or months?) I own this cans, this cans is simply good, and i think i found a little problem with this cans (or myself) Though i found that HD650 is a great sounding cans (They make my M50 sounds thin, like an old cheap fm radio sound), they don't sound that good out of the box, i burned them down and wait if the charcoal might sound better or worse. But after days of waiting, I found it hard to enjoy them (Foobar2k-Fiio E7/L7-Schiit...
Am i too late on this? I have a brief experience with T1, just a couple hours and imo they sound fantastic (I did listen to them through a $5k amp though). I think that i'd rather have an adequately driven high-end phones, rather than have fully driven average phones. I own M50SLes, and Hd650s and a couple amps, Fiio E7, Schiit Asgard, and Schiit Valhalla. There were time when my place electricity got cut out ( Transformer exploded during rainy day) and then i was forced...
Well i hope they stop what they do asap, it's kinda vexing to have one of my favorite site down for longer than a day.