or Connect

Posts by xenithon

Username: xenithon Country: South Africa City/State: Johannesburg A link to a previous review that you’ve written: http://www.head-fi.org/t/436419/woo-audio-wa2-my-review
Price reduced
Thanks for the reply. Heard good things about the QED. Think it's a toss up between that and the ADL/Furutech.
Hi all. As per thread title, looking for either a Sieveking Omega or Rooms wooden headphone stand. Must be in good to great condition. Either in the UK or in Europe (to ship to the UK). If you have one and are considering selling, please PM me. Cheers X
Hi all. Looking into a USB cable to connect my Mac Mini to my Nuprime DAC. Not a lot of variety available here but have narrowed down to these which have have some decent reviews. Was wondering if anyone has had experience with these and of if you'd recommend them: - QED reference - Chord Silver Plus - ADL/Furutech Formula 2 All similarly priced. Cheers X
Up for sale is a very good condition pair of Audio Technica ATH-ESW9 headphones. These have the Japanese cherry wood cups; and come with the original carry pouch and box. Price is £105 / €125 RegardsX
Quick question on the cables that come with these (Utopia and Elear) - can they be reterminated as balanced? That is, do the cables inherently have a balanced design or would they need an altogether new aftermarket cable to use them in a balanced setup?
Quick question on the cables that come with these (Utopia and Elear) - can they be reterminated as balanced? That is, do the cables inherently have a balanced design or would they need an altogether new aftermarket cable to use them in balanced mode?   Cheers X
Hi all. I am not great at DIY and therefore wanted to see if anyone has Anax mod rings for use with the HD800s, and are willing to sell them (or if they could make up a set)? Ideally located in the UK or anywhere in Europe.     Thanks X
Hi all. As per thread title, I'm looking for a pair of Meze Classic 99, either in the UK or anywhere in Europe. Not too fussy on colour (beggars can't be choosers) though if I had to choose - either walnut silver or maple silver. Must be in great condition; with original box and accessories. Please PM me if you have a pair and are considering selling. I also have a pair of Audio Technica ATH-ESW9 in case anyone wants a partial trade (I add money) otherwise a straight...