Posts by hahahigh

Traded!
Moved into my new apartment with a rather loud air conditioning system, so I'm looking to sell or trade these in favor of closed headphones. I bought these from another member two months ago and have used them exclusively as a bed-fi set of cans since then. They look great and sound great (the only flaw I can see is a very minor nick on the right earcup that can only be seen under bright angled light), and I'll also throw in a V-Moda Coilpro Cable, which some Head-Fiers...
 Great headphones... vastly underrated. Seems like it's sold out now. How much were they going for?
Sold!
 The price of the T1 just keeps on plummeting, which makes me wonder how much they'll be around Black Friday of this year. Too bad used prices in the FS forums are not dropping to reflect the new market value - or maybe that's a good thing as I might have already bought one if they did.
Thanks for catching the typo! The Zpre2 preamplifier is on sale. Apologies for confusion. :)
Looking to sell my Parasound Zpre2 preamplifier in great condition. I bought this on an impulse about a week ago, and it's a great little unit that pairs well with my Zdac but it's also total overkill for my desktop system. Works and plays perfectly - the only cosmetic flaw I can see is one minor scuff below the "A" in the Parasound logo (please see photographs for details).   MSRP for the Parasound Zpre2 is $400.00. I am asking for $SOLD plus shipping/Paypal; a steep...

This post is made of win.
102.3 lbs 221.92 lbs 619 lbs   Edit: Sorry, did not see the first decimal place specification. That means numbers should be:   102.3 lbs 221.9 lbs 619.0 lbs   Hope entry is still okay.