Posts by Mike Dias

Great question. Technically, if your IP address is outside of the U.S. and you try to order online, the mani site it should take you to a local dealer page. That said, we don't have a problem if you can manage to make the online order and it ships in the U.S. Good luck. And I know I'm posting this just before GO TIME so if today doesn't work for you, there's always tomorrow and Friday.    
Hi everyone — just wanted to share some news in case anyone in this thread had been on the fence about getting Ultimate Ears. If you've ever considered buying them, then this promo is pretty good:   As a special THANK YOU to our loyal UE customers, starting Wednesday 11/27 at 9am PST, Ultimate Ears will be offering 20% off of any UE Custom online purchase through Friday at 11:59pm PST.  In addition, the first order (starting at 9:00 am PST of each day) will be...
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. I shared the info early. I updated the first post on this thread but just to be safe, here's the info again. Feel free to share.   Just simply click HERE and use promo code UETHANKYOU  
The 20% is good everywhere all 3 days. But only US residents are eligible for the AK120 promotion. 
 I'm not 100% sure but I do think this could be one of the first times we've ever offered an online discount. We really wanted to craft something for Thanksgiving that was more about saying THANKS than the typical Black Friday sales stuff. 
 So glad you asked. 9:00am PST is what we consider the promotion start time. And the promotion is valid for the first order of each day — meaning the first order placed on Wednesday the 27th, Thursday the 28th and Friday the 29th. The order must be placed online because UE will be closed for the holidays and when an order is placed online, you and UE both receive notification. The order submitted closest to 9:00 am (but not before 9:00am) will be considered the winner for...
 My bad - thanks for catching that. I've updated the main thread to reflect the right date;) But best to just say it now, I'm going to post the discount code and some more rules on Tuesday afternoon anyways. 
Heads up!     As a special THANK YOU to our loyal UE customers, starting Wednesday 11/27 at 9am PST, Ultimate Ears will be offering 20% off of any UE Custom online purchase through Friday at 11:59pm PST.  In addition, the first order (starting at 9:00 am PST of each day) will be eligible* to receive a free Astell & Kern AK120 High Fidelity Music Player.  The winners will be chosen and announced on Monday December 2nd.    I'll post the code and URL here in this thread...
Hi everyone — Mike here from Ultimate Ears. As some of you may know, I write weekly educational articles and industry interviews for UE on their UE University site. I'm pasting in full the current article as it's the first part in a 4 part series dedicated to evaluating and comparing various in-ear monitors. I'm a firm believer in giving this community as much real information as possible because with that, you all are able to make the most informed decisions in order to...
 Oh man. This story just gets better and better. Will you PLEASE add some videos of your piano and maybe a few photos of the rolls? What a great endeavor, fixing up an old piano like that with your dad. I know what's going on my bucket list for my daughter in a few years from now.