Posts by Mike Dias

Hi John — thank you for reaching out. What a way to connect over time and space. I become fascinated with the history of it all when I started doing this research and I think that it's amazing you have these records. All of us on this thread would love to hear your thoughts on them. I'll reach out directly tomorrow and later on this evening the moderators will remove your personal contact information. But please let's keep sharing and talking. Mike
2 LOST A&K120 SD CARDS — PLEASE HELP   Hi everyone — this is unfortunate and I'd like to bring this to the community for help. Drew from Moon Audio had sent us cables, amps, and 2 A&K units for everyone to demo in his absence. I had sent everything back to him right after the show and last night, he pinged me to ask if I had any knowledge about 2 missing SD cards from one of his A&K units.    Below are the some of the demo songs that they had on them.   If and when...
Hi all. Sorry for being late on this one. Lots on the plate. Anyways, we made balanced cables for the 240's that will work with any of our monitors. Really, all we changed was the jack since our cables are home run separately anyways but the jack takes advantage of the 240 balanced option. If anyone who has a 240 wants them, ping me at mdias@logitech.com and I'll route you to the right place.
Hi everybody —   I just got home and wanted to extend a heartfelt thank you to everyone who stopped by the UE table to listen, hang, talk shop, and debate the finer points of audio. We had a blast. I can't believe that this was the 4th NY meet that I participated in. It feels like yesterday that we were in Queens with my amp catching on fire while that random gypsy band performed outside...   A special thank to Tom for making it happen (as always) and thanks to Drew...
Hi all — about to get on a plane to head out. We can't wait. Besides for all the standard UE gear, we'll be bringing some A&K's as well as a few offerings from Moon Audio since they won't be able to make it this time around. Here's a quick listing of what will be at our table besides for all our custom demos:   Vorzuge DUO Portable amp  Vorzuge Pure II Portable amp  2 x Black Dragon V1 IEM mini to mini cables 2 x Silver Dragon V1 IEM...
Hi everybody — I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who stopped by the UE booth. Thank you for listening and thank you for just coming to hang out. Meets are always my favorite and to be honest, this was the first one where I wasn't behind the table the full time. I had expected to get to go out and finally listen to gear, but I guess it never really works that way for a vendor. The meet was so crowded and so busy that I never really got away from the table. Talk...
UE's in!    We're just going over the details now but can't wait to get back to the East Coast. (For those of you who didn't hear, I got transferred to Irvine and while the weather is outstanding, nothing beats spring in NY!) 
The 900's are going strong and there are no plans to not sell them. Actually, I have even better news. We now sell the 900's from our main custom lab in irvine so everyone in the community can call us directly and well ship them out to you. Same phenomenal customer service that we're known on the boards for. Same personalized attention. Same as buying a custom. Only faster. Call your regular sales rep or get in touch with me personally and I'll route your request...
Of course I'll keep up with the music features! That's my favorite pass time. I'm wrapping up the details on two at the moment actually. One is on the sound engineer for Justin Vernon (Bon Iver, Volcano Choir, the Shouting Matches, etc..) and the other showcases the solo works of Roger O'Donnell, the keyboardist from The Cure. Sorry but you guys are stuck with these features for a long time. 
We just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who made the 2014 MoFi Mobile Fidelity Show a success.Big thanks to the organizers, the vendors, and especially — all the audiophiles who showed up. We also wanted to give a huge thank you to the team at SoundCat, our official UE Dealer in South Korea. Looking forward to hearing more great news about the event and here's to already planning for 2015.