Posts by Mike Dias

Just wanted to thank everyone who was part of the AMA — thanks for the thoughtful questions and for the support. I'm amazed at how the story self-organized. If there are any additional questions that weren't covered, just reach out directly or PM me. Also a special thanks to Jude and Joe for showcasing this on the homepage.    Thanks,   Mike
http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/2phmn6/we_are_mike_and_philippe_from_ultimate_ears_pro/  
We love the sound of the RM's so much that we wanted to make sure that everyone and anyone had a set so when Danny and Will approached us from MassDrop about a custom drop, we had to get onboard. With only 10 hours left, don't miss your chance to hear every note and nuance of your favorite recordings. These CIEM's were developed in conjunction with the studio engineers at the legendary Captiol Studios.   Get the Drop here:   Please note that this holiday promo is...
Hi All — we're delighted to have the 900s as part of the UE Pro line. So happy in fact that we're giving away free 900s with any purchase of a custom IEM for the holidays. How's that for a value!   http://www.head-fi.org/t/744875/buy-a-pair-of-ue-pro-get-a-pair-of-ue900s-included  
Hi Tom, first let me thank you as a community member. What a brilliant piece of writing- Thoughtful, articulate, useful, factual, and informative without a hint of personal bias. This is simply a delight to read. And now let me put on my manufacture cap and thank you as well. Reviews like these help guide other users to make informed decisions. Our goal is to make sure that every user has the right IEM for their needs. We don't want to push. We don't want to actively...
Hi. I'm Mike, the sales director for UE. I'm sorry that your experience has been less than VIP as that is certainly not how we operate. I'm sure that by looking around on the forums you'll agree. Please contact me directly with your full name, not your handle, so we can get this resolved for you. I think you may have forgotten to mention that we are in the process of remodeling and of moving offices and that the impressions you came down for were offered as a courtesy...
Obviously, we kept this story under wraps as we were perfecting the process and we were honored to share the news with Jude and the Community at large. We also shared the story with ProSound News for all of our professional clients. Frank Wells, the Editor-in-Chief of ProSound, just featured the story on the ProSound blog. It's a perfect compliment to their full write up in the September issue and to their There's More online section. I've posted Frank's write up below...
Warren, you're about to make my dream come true. Tell us how much and where to send the checks. 
Sorry for the double post but there was one more thing that I wanted to share about the 900s. They won Best in Show at Summer NAMM in Nashville a few weeks back. That's like winning a Grammy in our world for touring gear.    
If anyone wants to buy the 900s directly from Ultimate Ears in Irvine (where we make all of the CIEM's) just ping us at customsales@ultimateears.com  If anyone is worried about anything, why not buy them directly from the lab that is legendary for our customer service. And here's a good one to prove to the community just how committed we are to the 900s. If anyone buys a new set of customs from us (the 4's included — which we now all know are digitally detailed and 3D...