Posts by kwitel

I see that there is a cross-fader under preferences but how do I do it for just a specific albums?
  Am using Windows; I clicked on it under "controls" and it does nothing. It simply doesnt work.   I tried ctrl+L as well and that doesnt work too.
Cant seem to find it anywhere....
Great stuff guys-thanks!
  Nice list Metal; very diverse. Been meaning to get something from New order for about....20 years now.
Michael Nyman Philip Glass Max Richter Eric Serra
  Sounds more on the electronic-funk side, but good nonetheless. Thanks.   And I love me some Daft Punk. Recently got the "Alive" album; easily their best album.
Really enjoying "Does it Offend You, Yeah's" new album. I dont own much in the genre; I enjoy:   The Presets Depeche Mode The Faint Ghostland Observatory LCD Soundsystem Empire of the Sun    Recos?
Yes the music was good, but Cornell has zero energy and absolutely no personality. Further, he would speak to the crowd for a minute or two every couple of songs and for some reason, he not only didnt get a rise out of us but he seemed to suck the energy from the room. Whats even more disappointing is how many vocal effects they needed to use to make his voice sound good.   I am loving the new album and have been a life-long fan and never thought i'd be at one of...
Bigshot-excellent reply/reco as usual but I think this may overwhelm me a bit. Even though its dirt cheap I am am going to see fi I like any other works and hten come back and get this in the future. Thanks again. LV-points taken and thank you for the recos. So does Baroque tend to not focus on melody? I am a pure Romantic/post-Romantic/Modern listener and know very little about the Classical or Baroque periods. That said, I am by no means looking for the "easier to...