Posts by kwitel

I am LOVING my Vsonics Gr02s! It is amazing what you can get for $35 these days...   Thanks to all for the recommendation.
Have been listening to Groove Armada's classic  "Back to Mine" mix and it's easily one of the tightest and most diverse sets I have ever heard (although I generally prefer the more electronica-influenced material).   Some other favorites:   Kruder & Dorfmeister "The K&D Sessions". Thievery Corp "DJ-Kicks" & "Outernational Sound" Kruder & Dorfmeister "DJ Kicks" (definitely more DnB influenced but solid nonetheless)
Am reading some amazing things about the GR02's and they seem to be half the price of what I have paid for my Brainwavz.   Can someone tell if it is a "Y" or "J" cable?   Also, best place to buy online for the US?   Finally, how does one differentiate between the regular and "bass" editions?
I love these headphones. Inexspensive, killer bass and solid soundstage. Great for all musical tastes. That said, I just went through my 4th pair in two years. The build quality is horrible.   Can you recommend something similar from a sound sig persepctive, sub $75?   Thanks.
I only own Elephant and De Stijl by TWS. I prefer the harder, crunchier, tuned-down material (like "Little Acorns" and "black Math")   What should I get next and, what other bands should I be looking at?
This is old news but just managed to get tix to the Roseland show in NYC on Feb 15th.   This lineup is absurd.   Pretty stoked.
Id like for the songs of a particular to blend into one another, without any pause and/or stopping sound in between them. Is there a way to do this within itunes?
I see that there is a cross-fader under preferences but how do I do it for just a specific albums?
  Am using Windows; I clicked on it under "controls" and it does nothing. It simply doesnt work.   I tried ctrl+L as well and that doesnt work too.
Cant seem to find it anywhere....